PDA

View Full Version : Buyer/Seller Feedback

Gareth
30-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi,

Just a suggestion as we do this on another forum that I moderate and it works great.

The idea is that there is a sub section within the selling forums which is specifically for seller/buyer feedback. This is not a section for all out slagging match when things go wrong but an opportunity to express good things about the service they have provided or things they might be able to improve on.

Just an idea!

Gareth

Solitaire Events Ltd
30-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi,

Just a suggestion as we do this on another forum that I moderate and it works great.

The idea is that there is a sub section within the selling forums which is specifically for seller/buyer feedback. This is not a section for all out slagging match when things go wrong but an opportunity to express good things about the service they have provided or things they might be able to improve on.

Just an idea!

Gareth

Won't be happening.

If people buy from members on this forum it is at their own risk.

We are not getting involved, so thanks, but no thanks. :)

Gareth
30-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Meh Fair play!

Dynamic Entertainment
01-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Just to stick my nose in Gareth. if found that this generally happens anyway as a matter go good nature. Most people, myself included, will/have thanked the seller for the item publically.

Excalibur
01-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Fraught with danger, I suspect. 99% of the folk I've dealt with on here have been an absolute pleasure to do business with, and scrupulously fair.