PDA

View Full Version : [ SOLD ] F.s Ultimax Front Curtain - Dj Stand Front Cloth

Cj_The_Dj
16-05-2010, 03:37 PM
For sale is my ultimax curtain. in a used but good condition, same as this http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR224033

looking for £35.00 including P+P

Corabar Entertainment
16-05-2010, 03:45 PM
CJ - is it the same as the one pictured (ie with the bracket/screw) or is it the one with the snap-in clip bracket on the top?

Ecstatic Events
16-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Why are you selling? I am interested, but curious as to why you want rid??? Are they any good???

Cj_The_Dj
16-05-2010, 03:48 PM
CJ - is it the same as the one pictured (ie with the bracket/screw) or is it the one with the snap-in clip bracket on the top?

sorry ive just relised its the clip on :( lol....

Cj_The_Dj
16-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Why are you selling? I am interested, but curious as to why you want rid??? Are they any good???

Ive now got a Deck stand booth pro..

yer its good untill some one pulls it..

Cj_The_Dj
16-05-2010, 03:54 PM
sold pending payment

Excalibur
16-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Aha!!!! Wanders off to shed to plug in MIG welder. ;) :D

Ive now got a Deck stand booth pro..

yer its good untill some one pulls it..
The Achilles heel of the clip system. :( :( :( Now i've seen the piccies of the screw rig, I know how to modify mine. ;) :D :D

Out of the box, the clip front rig is the only Ultimax item I'm disappointed with. For the price, it's just not Punter Proof, which is the main aim of something like that.

Cj_The_Dj
16-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Sold