PDA

View Full Version : kool sound cd usb players

surround sounds
16-05-2010, 03:16 PM
hi folks
does any one know if these are any good, they got cds players and usb ports for under £220
here is a link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350354127763&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

A1DL
16-05-2010, 03:21 PM
If the few pieces of "Kool Sound" kit I have seen are anything to go by, then personally, I would recommend Fisher Price instead. At least they've been around a good few years and are unashamedly upfront with the fact you're buying a toy.

Just my 2p.

surround sounds
16-05-2010, 03:30 PM
oh right that sounds bad then,its ok my cd players broke over weekend and i was looking at these,i do not need something special cause i do use a laptop as well
thanks

A1DL
16-05-2010, 03:42 PM
oh right that sounds bad then,its ok my cd players broke over weekend and i was looking at these,i do not need something special cause i do use a laptop as well
thanks

You'll be much better off with an entry level Numark or similar, which don't cost a lot different to the item you linked to.

Excalibur
16-05-2010, 04:15 PM
If the few pieces of "Kool Sound" kit I have seen are anything to go by, then personally, I would recommend Fisher Price instead. At least they've been around a good few years and are unashamedly upfront with the fact you're buying a toy.

Just my 2p.

Judging from the adverts I've seen from that lot, Tony is bang on with his appraisal.