PDA

View Full Version : What software is this?

DJMaxG
22-05-2010, 07:56 PM
I once used some DJ software that had a "Mix now" button, and possibly a "Talk" button situated right in the centre. It had 2 playout decks, and I think that it also had an orange skin. Does anyone know what it could be?

I used to use Ultramixer before I got Traktor. I miss the talk button fader.

Could it be Ultramixer then?
All I know, is that I downloaded the trial version.

discomobiledj
23-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Why don't you look on Google? It's called a search engine and you can search for anything on there.

Daryll
23-05-2010, 07:37 AM
This one

DJMaxG
23-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Is was a bit like that Daryll, but with a totally different skin, and there were buttons like "Talk" and "Mix Now" in the centre section.

Does is sound familiar? :)

cosmicdiscos
23-05-2010, 10:08 PM
BPM Studio?

Booche
23-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Sam broadcaster (used a few times for online radio)

Could be what Daryll has put up but with a different skin ?

Cheers Dave :)

P.s. Google Dj Software ;)

DJMaxG
23-05-2010, 10:16 PM
A user of BPM Studio forwarded me the link to it back in 2008, but I don't know exactly what it was, I guess I'll find out eventually.

discomobiledj
24-05-2010, 04:57 AM
Max, why don't you use Google??? :bang:

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?oe=UTF-8&client=safari&hl=en&q=dj+software+with+talk+and+automatic+crossfade&gws_link_params=spell%3A1&resnum=1&ei=2Ab6S4DtL-CTjAfYvoycAw&sa=X&oi=spell_reissue&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAMQBTAA

There you go, search to your hearts content.

Alex
24-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Max, why don't you use Google??? :bang:

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?oe=UTF-8&client=safari&hl=en&q=dj+software+with+talk+and+automatic+crossfade&gws_link_params=spell%3A1&resnum=1&ei=2Ab6S4DtL-CTjAfYvoycAw&sa=X&oi=spell_reissue&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAMQBTAA

There you go, search to your hearts content.

I always thought the point of this forum was to assist and help others out... and this post was not helpful at all.

Your first post simply said " Google It " ... which to me means "Not my problem"

Your second post is to a google link with a search term entered... which doesn't bring up any of the software the OP is describing!

At least the other posters have suggestions of what software it might possibly be.

discomobiledj
24-05-2010, 07:15 AM
I always thought the point of this forum was to assist and help others out... and this post was not helpful at all.

Your first post simply said " Google It " ... which to me means "Not my problem"

Your second post is to a google link with a search term entered... which doesn't bring up any of the software the OP is describing!

At least the other posters have suggestions of what software it might possibly be.

Reason being is that Max is not a dj, and he will not do what everyone else would do which is do a 30 second search on Google. The answer has already been given in Ultramixer.

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Reason being is that Max is not a dj, and he will not do what everyone else would do which is do a 30 second search on Google. The answer has already been given in Ultramixer.

Then there is no reason for you to post or get involved then is there? :)