PDA

View Full Version : cortex database help

drcrippen324
05-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi running the updated software of the cortex database and just zipping cds in to make the transition to digital djing but having problems i cant get the database to change the id3 tags on tracks some are changing as in i can serch for the track but it is retaining its origonal name of Track 2 even if i serch for it in the database it finds it under the serch string but still comes up as Track 2

some of them wont change at all as in cant even serch for it

read the manual back wards and forwards but still cant get it to work any help woul dbe apreciated

Thanks
Andi

Excalibur
05-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi running the updated software of the cortex database and just zipping cds in to make the transition to digital djing but having problems i cant get the database to change the id3 tags on tracks some are changing as in i can serch for the track but it is retaining its origonal name of Track 2 even if i serch for it in the database it finds it under the serch string but still comes up as Track 2

some of them wont change at all as in cant even serch for it

read the manual back wards and forwards but still cant get it to work any help woul dbe apreciated

Thanks
Andi

Download a free version of Media Monkey. If you want the bells and whistles, it's about £15. I could never edit anything in the Cortex software. MM is also the best ripping software I've used, though others prefer other options. MM also has a load more tricks which I could not function without.