PDA

View Full Version : Post missing

Silver
07-06-2010, 08:23 PM
I posted a view earlier on the thread 'Best insult in a while' and it seems to have vanished, I suppose it's down to a cyber space gremlin. no doubt it will reappear in good time. :D

rob1963
07-06-2010, 11:30 PM
I posted a view earlier on the thread 'Best insult in a while' and it seems to have vanished, I suppose it's down to a cyber space gremlin. no doubt it will reappear in good time. :D

It might have been deleted by one of the site staff.

Corabar Entertainment
07-06-2010, 11:43 PM
No it wasn't, but thank you for assuming that was the most likely cause, Rob :Censored:

rob1963
08-06-2010, 12:29 AM

No it wasn't, but thank you for assuming that was the most likely cause, Rob :Censored:

I DIDN'T assume that was the most likely cause, Angela...I merely said it's something that MIGHT have happened.

:bang:

Corabar Entertainment
08-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Whatever you say, Rob...

I must have missed where you listed all the other possible reasons. Silly me.

Tony Scott
08-06-2010, 06:32 AM

That's what I immediately thought when I read the OP, I wondered what Silver had posted to warrant it being deleted. I never doubted the integrity of the site staff who do a great job at keeping the forum in order... the place would be a mess without them picking up our dirty socks, pants and discarded pot noodles! :D :beer1:

Edit: No offence meant Simon I'm sure your post was correct and proper... if it wasn't you deserve everything you get you naughty boy! :D :D

rob1963
08-06-2010, 07:56 AM

That's what I immediately thought when I read the OP

No doubt you won't get moaned at for mentioning it though!

Babybob
08-06-2010, 08:12 AM
I read the post before it "disappeared" and it was a very good read which pretty much summed up the discussion that was taking place, perhaps Silver can remember what he wrote and repost.

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Thread closed.

I really do wish people would leave the running of the site to us and keep their noses out, otherwise they might find themselves not welcome here any more.