PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork...

Shaun
07-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I've spent the morning getting all the paperwork from the beggining of the tax year to the current date sorted and organised..

How often do you sort out your tax stuff. do you update and sort out your 'paperwork' weekly?, monthly?, quarterly?....or panic at the end of the tax year?.

"How do you eat yours?"

A-L_Vibez
07-07-2006, 11:34 AM
I tend to do mine as im going and was one of the first things I organised when I set up the business was the paper work and filing system so that I know its in order and ready for the tax man etc when needed. I dont know if its just becasue my working background was in admin that im like that but I have to be organised!

Corabar Entertainment
07-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Shall we just say that the intention is to do it as I go along - but it does tend to slip a bit and I'll then periodically take an hour or two out from other things and play catch up! :omg:

A-L_Vibez
07-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Shall we just say that the intention is to do it as I go along - but it does tend to slip a bit and I'll then periodically take an hour or two out from other things and play catch up! :omg:

:teeth: you guys need a good PA

Corabar Entertainment
07-07-2006, 12:02 PM
You offering to do it for free??? :teeth:

A-L_Vibez
07-07-2006, 12:06 PM
You offering to do it for free??? :teeth:

nothing in this world is free my darling specially my services :zip:

Corabar Entertainment
07-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Glad you put the zipper on the end of that statement!!!! :omg: Oh well, if I can't get a slave to do the filing for me, I'll just have to keep plodding on myself! :teeth: