PDA

View Full Version : PC dj file read problem

Spirits High
05-07-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm running PCDJ Blue on the back up back up laptop and FX on the main back up.

Questions is it here any thing in the settings that allows a WAV file name to be shown in the "player" window.

If you load an mp3 track you get the name time etc etc but when you load a WAV file it only gives you the time :confused: :confused:

Any thoughts / ideas?

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Doesn't PCDJ only read tags on Mp3s and not wavs?

Sapphire Disco
05-07-2010, 06:27 PM

No never had a problem with the few that were in mine, made them all mp3 now though , I think it's more likely the tags in properties.

Spirits High
05-07-2010, 06:43 PM

That could well be why then ;)

Excalibur
05-07-2010, 07:27 PM
I thought you couldn't put tags on WAV's? :confused: Or was it only automatically you couldn't? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sapphire Disco
05-07-2010, 07:44 PM
I thought you couldn't put tags on WAV's? :confused: Or was it only automatically you couldn't? :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's strange you can name it but you can't tag it in the normal way I think the few I had were down loads and they seemed to have artist & song name in normal way but it looks like you can't rip and get all of the details on.

Sapphire Disco
05-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Got it now it does not show in player window in WAV but it does show up in player window in WMA think I must of got the two formats mixed up anyway what's the difference in them ?

Larry B Entertainment
06-07-2010, 11:16 AM

That is correct.