PDA

View Full Version : Ok to ask publicly??

StarZSoundS
06-07-2010, 09:00 PM
If not....delete the thread.

Wheres Angie,Steve and Charlie:confused: :confused: :confused:

Booche
06-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Charlies proberley asleep or drinking ;)

As for Angie and Steve your guess is as good as mine i just hope they are both ok :confused:

cheers Dave :)

Excalibur
06-07-2010, 09:03 PM
If not....delete the thread.

Wheres Angie,Steve and Charlie:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well I'm guessing 1 and 2 are on hols somewhere, having a :guinness: or two, and 3 has got leave of absence.

Solitaire Events Ltd
06-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Charlie is taking a break and I spoke to Angela, and her and Steve are fine and will be back soon.

Booche
06-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Charlie is taking a break and I spoke to Angela, and her and Steve are fine and will be back soon.

Glad to hear about Angela and Steve i know Charlie is taking a break as his facebook never stops moaning lol

Cheers Dave :)

Shaun
06-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I received a nice email from Charlie, yesterday. He told me he'll be back posting again this week.

Booche
06-07-2010, 09:17 PM
I received a nice email from Charlie, yesterday. He told me he'll be back posting again this week.

I don't bother checking my spam box ;) lol

SC Events
06-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Also, where's Steve (Sted)? Since BPM, he's disappeared lol!

DJMaxG
06-07-2010, 10:00 PM
When I stayed clear of here for 2 weeks - no one asked where I was :d

Booche
06-07-2010, 10:02 PM

:zip: :zip: :zip: :zip: :zip: on that one :zip: :zip: :zip:

StarZSoundS
06-07-2010, 10:09 PM

We were all too busy at a a party.....It only ended when you came back!!:eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D

Booche
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM

Thats the problem with the Sin-Bin the pub refuses to serve ;)

rob1963
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM

10 out of 10 for diplomacy, Darren! ;)

DeckstarDeluxe
06-07-2010, 10:38 PM

Went to the states for some work to be done on his spine last I heard he also had swine flu but this is back end of last year.

rob1963
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Went to the states for some work to be done on his spine last I heard he also had swine flu but this is back end of last year.

Yes, I also remember Sted saying he wouldnt be around due to needing a serious operation on his spine.

I seem to recall him saying he damaged it when he had an accident rock climbing (or something similar to rock climbing).

Booche
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Hmmm why has my post been deleted, i cant see why it has been :(

SC Events
06-07-2010, 11:35 PM

Ah yeah, I remember him saying now.

Hope it all went ok!!

Shaun
06-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Hmmm why has my post been deleted, i cant see why it has been :(

I'm not sure which post you're referring to? I've checked the thread logs and nothing has been deleted in this thread.

Booche
06-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Thanks Shaun,

I posted ":zip: :zip: :zip: then a comment and then :zip: :zip: :zip: "

The only reason i did that is i spoke to Sted a while ago and he mentioned it and i didnt feel it was my position to mention his health position etc.

There was no negative feeling meant in my post if thats the reason it got removed, i know it got posted as Rob posted directly after me lol

No worries anyway i've explained the reason behind my comment lol so if you want to delete this post so its back on topic mate :)

Shaun
07-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Thanks Shaun,

I posted ":zip: :zip: :zip: then a comment and then :zip: :zip:

There was no negative feeling meant in my post if thats the reason it got removed, i know it got posted as Rob posted directly after me lol

:)

There is a log within each thread where we can check for any changes ( including deleted posts). There has been no post deleted in this thread.

SC Events
07-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Thanks Shaun,

I posted ":zip: :zip: :zip: then a comment and then :zip: :zip: :zip: "

The only reason i did that is i spoke to Sted a while ago and he mentioned it and i didnt feel it was my position to mention his health position etc.

No worries anyway i've explained the reason behind my comment lol so if you want to delete this post so its back on topic mate :)

Dave, it's on the 1st page post #10

Booche
07-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Dave, it's on the 1st page post #10

DOH

I apolagise :( im sure i posted after im so sorry to have wasted your time Shaun :(

Thankyou Scott

Shaun
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM
No problem. Glad the mystery is solved. :)