PDA

View Full Version : Benidorm, 24th - 29th July

Leicester Ben
12-07-2010, 09:05 PM
I fancied going over to Benidorm this weekend for a few beers and a bit of sun but having spoken to Jeff he is up for going between the 24th and 29th July.

Is anyone else up for this, it will be cheap as chips and a good laugh as per usual!

As its only a couple of weeks away can people only put there names down if they can DEFINATELY come, I cant be bothered dealing with any of this "oh yeah I can come" and then as we are booking flights / rooms etc reading excuses like "oh just realised blah blah blah"!!!!!!

The more the merrier as far as Im concerned

DeckstarDeluxe
12-07-2010, 09:13 PM
I fancied going over to Benidorm this weekend for a few beers and a bit of sun but having spoken to Jeff he is up for going between the 24th and 29th July.

Is anyone else up for this, it will be cheap as chips and a good laugh as per usual!

As its only a couple of weeks away can people only put there names down if they can DEFINATELY come, I cant be bothered dealing with any of this "oh yeah I can come" and then as we are booking flights / rooms etc reading excuses like "oh just realised blah blah blah"!!!!!!

The more the merrier as far as Im concerned

What prices have you got Ben? I very much doubt I can afford it but who knows....

Leicester Ben
12-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Not even looked yet mate to be honest, it will be the same as last time I imagine though, think I spend abut £350 all in.

Leicester Ben
12-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Ps, I'm an actual idiot, its the Sunday the 25th that I would be flying out!

Get Me A DJ
13-07-2010, 12:30 AM
if you guys are going over, pop into the black chicken and say hi to billy the owner.
Good bloke and it's a great night in there.
When I lived in Spain, my sound and lighting company use to service a lot of the sound and lighting rigs in Benidorm so I know quite a few people.

yourdj
13-07-2010, 11:48 AM
I would being a sat on the 24th im Djing :(

if your flying on 25th where from?