PDA

View Full Version : SEDA ShowNight - Sunday 18th July 2010 - THIS SUNDAY!

Paul Forsyth
16-07-2010, 10:29 AM
SEDA ShowNight Sunday 18th July 2010

SEDA ShowNight – not to be missed.

SEDA ShowNights are Bi-Monthly physical meetings primarily for members but also open to visitors (at no charge), offering the opportunity to see new kit, meet and network with colleagues, suppliers and other related businesses and individuals and also generally discuss our industry.

All are very welcome, so if you've ever wondered what goes on please feel free to come along. Also if you came along a few years ago and weren't too keen, come and see us again, things change.

Here’s the line-up

Exhibitors
Denon – Gary and all the gear
American DJ – With lots of new product for us to see, including a full demo of the American Audio VMS4
Kentpattesting – Offering a great service at good rates
Microphome – with the Microphome product plus a range of kit cleaning products

Plus we have two more exhibitors we are awaiting final confirmation from……..
See website for up to the minute info.

Finally we have not one, but two 00VJ units on show both running different software, a great opportunity for anyone thinking of upgrading to see this product in the flesh.

Featured Retailer
Allied Sound & Light – great gear at great prices – if there is anything in particular you’re after give them a call on 01797 362000

Regular Features
Members Show – Keith Hutchins - Eclipse Disco Featuring one of the 00VJ units running DEX. This is definitely not a minimal show!
Second-Hand Table
SEDAshop
The Famous SEDA Raffle

Other Features
Member Tony Owen – UV comparison – LEDJ Wash UV vs UV Cannon
Ian Barber – Safety on Site
The Bodgeitandrunit Roadshow featuring
Speakers – Void Baysys – Brian Mole
Amp – Matrix - the new XT 4 channel range( 4X 1000w rms @ 4ohms & 8.5kg, 2U with x-over ) – Ian Barber
Playout – PCDJ – 00VJ running PCDJVJ through a Denon Console – Andy Robinson

Please come along if you can, and remember to bring some business cards as the ShowNights are excellent networking opportunities.

Plus all of the regular news, fun, and banter.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you there,

Paul Forsyth
SEDA - Chairman / Events

Details of the ShowNight

Date Sunday 18th July 2010

Times Doors open 19.30
Finish 22.30 - 23.00

Venue The Village Hotel
Castle View, Forstal Road, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AQ. Just off the M20 J6.
DO NOT USE THE ABOVE POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV - IT WILL TAKE YOU MILES AWAY!!!

Satellite Navigation:
For programming satellite navigations systems please use postcode ME14 3AS.

I think that covers most of it.

If there's anything else you need to know, please give me a shout.

R.O.A.R.

Unfortunately we do (very rarely) get serial visitors who claim they see no value in joining but would like to attend the ShowNights. We feel that the ShowNights are one of our members favourite benefits and therefore as a general rule would expect someone that wanted to attend on a regular basis to join the association.(As a guide we would not expect a visitor to attend more than 2 ShowNights)

coloursounds
16-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I guess that means i'll be there then, roll on Sunday can't wait.