PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

smoothgrooves
22-07-2010, 07:42 AM
hi peeps i need to make a songbook of tracks from my computer but want to have seperate discs

ie 1,2,3,4,5 ect
then a list of tracks in song order with cd no. and track

anyone know how

Big Mix Mobile Disco
15-08-2010, 06:41 PM
hi peeps i need to make a songbook of tracks from my computer but want to have seperate discs

ie 1,2,3,4,5 ect
then a list of tracks in song order with cd no. and track

anyone know how

Use a piece of software called visitrax or create your own databse using access, you could use one already created on the microsoft site and just add your chages?

Just a thought

TR2K Productions
15-08-2010, 06:57 PM
best bet would be to do it yourself in excel or the spreadsheet program in openoffice.

just out of curiosity, why are you wanting a song book printed like this? surely an alphabetical song/artist, would be easier?

Corabar Entertainment
15-08-2010, 07:04 PM
If you are prepared to pay a few pennies, have a look at http://www.collectorz.com/music/

You can keep track of CDs & MP3s, and even include album artwork, etc. Once everything is in there, you can 'export' the list sorted by any order you want.

Also, you can 'try before you buy' to see if it's the program for you.

smoothgrooves
15-08-2010, 09:45 PM
i want it so i can create numerous cds label 1,2,3....56 ect and i want to play a track i can look in the book and think ok disc 40 track 4 thanks for suggestion though

Corabar Entertainment
15-08-2010, 09:53 PM
OK - so what you really want is a list of your tracks (sorted alphabetically by Artist or Song Title), but with a column showing the Album and Track number.

All of the above suggestions will do that.

....or am I missing something? :confused:

(I have to admit, I had it in my head for some reason that you were using MP3s :daft: )

Excalibur
15-08-2010, 10:02 PM
OK - so what you really want is a list of your tracks (sorted alphabetically by Artist or Song Title), but with a column showing the Album and Track number.

All of the above suggestions will do that.

....or am I missing something? :confused:

(I have to admit, I had it in my head for some reason that you were using MP3s :daft: )
"Tracks from my computer" I think he is, cos I think he then wants to burn them onto CD's. :confused: :confused: