PDA

View Full Version : Somerset DJ Supper Club returns Wednesday 18th August

Nick Burrett
22-07-2010, 05:11 PM
The last "Somerset DJ Supper Club" was well and truly worth a visit!

The food was lovely, the company was excellent, and the equipment on demo was very nice indeed!

I've reserved The Ebdon Arms, Lilac Way, Wick St Lawrence, Weston-super-Mare, BS22 9WE for Wednesday 18th August, arrival 7.30pm for an 8.00pm start.

It would be great to see everyone that came last time round and some new faces as well.

Just to remind you... It's an informal get together to promote networking with fellow DJ’s, skill sharing, and gig swapping.

The venue has been kind enough to let us have the function room free of charge on the condition that we order food – so please bring an appetite and some cash! (Menu online at http://www.ebdonpub.co.uk/).

DJ Jules
23-07-2010, 06:57 AM
I missed the last one because I had to go and see a prospective B&G :(

Hopefully I'll be at this one (building work permitting!)

Julian

Nick Burrett
23-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Be great to see you Julian :)

DJ Frankie
23-07-2010, 04:22 PM
I too missed it because I was on holiday in Cornwall. Im gonna make sure im at this one.

Adam_F
11-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Never got the email from you direct about this one, one of the other guys forwarded it onto me.

Been working at the Ebdon a fair bit over the last few weeks, luckily they've got a new manager in now.

Booked the night off, so "should" be able to make it, but have big commitments next weekend, which may see me using my time mid-week to prepare for it.

All going well I'll be there!

UltraBeat Entertainment
17-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Just received your emails and text (thanks Nick:) )

Will try to attend this again this month.:beer1:

Jonny Boy
18-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I got emails and text invites too, thanks for that.

Am feeling really grotty with throat/chest infection so want to fight that off ready for live gigs this weekend and next... so will have to pass again this time. :bang:

Will try and make next time for sure - fingers crossed!

DJ Frankie
18-08-2010, 12:05 PM
I'll be there tonight, sent the text back to Nick

Adam_F
19-08-2010, 03:40 AM
Sorry guys, I wanted to go, but I'm off at the weekend representing Pioneer art DJ Superstore down in Essex, so with the limited time I had, I just couldn't make it across for it, (I'm MIDI mappin Ableton & Traktor Pro to the DJM 2000, so had my work cut out).

Keep me informed for future events, as most of the forum regulars will know, I am dedicated to the industry and will help out where ever!

DJ Frankie
19-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Hi

I just wanted to thank Nick and co for organising this meet up last night, it was great to finally network with some of the local DJ's in the area.

Unfortunately my belly cant say the same thing this morning, having 3 pints and a curry last night.....Man im such a light weight. :o

But thanks again for all that turned up hopefully the gathering will get bigger and better. :beerchug:

DJ Jules
20-08-2010, 07:57 AM
I missed out again (building work) - keep them coming, I really hope I'll be able to get to one soon!!!!

Damnit.

Julian