PDA

View Full Version : Question

Charlie Brown
02-08-2010, 12:33 AM
If you pay the £1 to support the site but you're in the sin bin - can you access the supporters section?

Cowlinn
02-08-2010, 01:00 AM
No.

StarZSoundS
02-08-2010, 01:03 AM
If you pay the £1 to support the site but you're in the sin bin - can you access the supporters section?

Hey....you're the expert on getting Sin-Binned....surely you know the answer:devil: :devil: :devil:

Charlie Brown
02-08-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm not much of an expert! I only get sin-binned for having a teenagers strop.

Hopefully I can access it though. Otherwise what am I paying the pound for? :shrug:

Corabar Entertainment
02-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Not sure - but I very much doubt it. (Sin-bin is suspension of privileges), but I have asked our resident expert to confirm this.
Otherwise what am I paying the pound for? :shrug:To support the forum?

Charlie Brown
02-08-2010, 01:11 AM
To support the forum?

Yes, cause I love it here - but I also pay to see the supporters section. I have threads on there which I wanted to update and to read about Darren's hotel troubles.

StarZSoundS
02-08-2010, 01:12 AM
I only get sin-binned for having a teenagers strop.

:shrug:

I could have had one of those.....33 years ago!!!!:D :D :D

Shaun
02-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Charlie, Sin Binned members can not access the supporters area. If not having access to that area is an issue in regards to the £1 a month, I suggest cancelling your supporters subscription, which can be done from within your paypal settings.

Hope this helps.

Anyway, question has been answered so I'll close this thread. Feel free to email me at Shaun[at]mobilediscodirectory.co.uk if you require any additional clarification.