PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Dirty old men!!!

Silver
20-07-2006, 03:52 PM
On Saturday, my resident pub gig is rewarding the ladies for having to endure 6 weeks of the world cup (wasn't that great for the lads!) with an Ann Summers party night.

The landlord has acquired a piece of scaffolding to ERRECT (OOH ER MISSUS) as a pole for pole dancing :) Yes it has been polished up and is not a rusty old piece of scrap from the local builders yard (eyes watering)

Now, as a clean living Southern chappy who has never frequented one of these dens of iniquity, I was wondering if anybody knew what type of music I should play when some nubile young vixen decides to give a demonstration in the art of pole dancing.

Now don't be bashful, I'm sure wives and girlfriends won't read this to see who has offered the most detailed assistance :teeth:

Larry B Entertainment
20-07-2006, 04:02 PM
All i can say is "YOU LUCKY DEVIL"

Corabar Entertainment
20-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Isn't it 'Lastminutedjs' who has the residency in the strip club? Think it is..... but not sure he's around at the moment.

I seem to recall that we had a similar thread when he was thinking about taking the residency. Might be worth you searching the archives on this one! :teeth:

dolly
20-07-2006, 04:17 PM
liberty x - just a little bit,

pagan_flame
20-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Warrant - 'Cherry Pie'
Aerosmith - 'Love In An Elevator'

pdarnett
20-07-2006, 08:39 PM
prince - cream

ian8limelight
20-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Body Talk - Imagination

I wanna sex you up - Color me Badd

Thames Valley Discos
20-07-2006, 11:29 PM
oh and that tune... take your hat of i think

BeerFunk
20-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Er... you mean 'You can leave your hat on'?! :teeth:

I was considering taking a job in a strip bar just last week, but passed it by for 'musical reasons' (I know, I must be mad)

mikeee
21-07-2006, 01:55 AM
Salt N Pepa - I wanna sex U up, is popular at the moment.

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Salt N Pepa - I wanna sex U up, is popular at the moment.

Salt n pepa - lets talk about sex or Colour me Badd - I wanna sex you up?

On the gin again Mikee? :teeth:

mikeee
21-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Nah, Pinot Grigio - Hic, burp, fart. - LOL

Corabar Entertainment
21-07-2006, 10:59 AM
I knew there was another similar thread somewhere. Have a look here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2005&highlight=strip+club)

Silver
22-07-2006, 08:45 AM
I knew there was another similar thread somewhere. Have a lookhere (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2005&highlight=strip+club)
Thanks, checked the thread out, trouble is it ended up talking about parking and taking children to school, not ONE mention of a tune! :teeth:

However, thanks alot for all the suggestions on this thread, a great help.

There was a mention on the other thread about gay bars and gay music. I listen to Gaydar radio on satellite alot it's on sky channel 0158, it's absolutely brilliant for up tempo dance tunes plus all the classic gay anthems, it's also on http://www.gaydarradio.com. You also get the playlist on this site which can is extremely useful for giving you the different mixes :teeth:

Please give it a listen and let me know your thoughts, thanks again.

dj andy allwood
24-07-2006, 09:01 AM
snow - informer
tlc - no scrubs

why dont you ask the girls what there fav song is???