PDA

View Full Version : Wrong time of year?

Ricesnaps
22-07-2006, 03:16 PM
I don't think there's actually an answer to this...

The car outside guage was reading 33C when we pulled up to set for tonights gig at 10.30am. By the afternoon it's bound to be hotter. It's a wedding, so not only will the bride be in a huge puffy dress, but the men will be in formal wear, wastecoats, jackets, ties and to top it all, I'll be stading next to a bank of lights pumping out hot air wearing black tie!

Has nobody realised that this is probably the worst time of year for a wedding? Role on the autumn weddings!

Corabar Entertainment
22-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Has nobody realised that this is probably the worst time of year for a wedding? Role on the autumn weddings!... when it will be pouring with rain and a gale blowing! :omg: :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't think there's actually an answer to this...

The car outside guage was reading 33C when we pulled up to set for tonights gig at 10.30am. By the afternoon it's bound to be hotter. It's a wedding, so not only will the bride be in a huge puffy dress, but the men will be in formal wear, wastecoats, jackets, ties and to top it all, I'll be stading next to a bank of lights pumping out hot air wearing black tie!

Has nobody realised that this is probably the worst time of year for a wedding? Role on the autumn weddings!

I got married in the Autumn and it was still in the 20s!

We're just not geared up for it in this country unfortunately.

I had a wedding last night, 4* Hotel and one I've worked in before a couple of years back, and it was steaming as there was no air-con.

So I arrive last night and go into reception to let them know I've arrived and it's now air-conditioned. Brilliant, I thought and mentioned that fact to the receptionist, but she responded with "Oh no, it's just this area, not the rest of the Hotel"

All the guests were sweating buckets and I was dripping by the time I had set up and this was with a small show.

And of course, I then had to change into a dinner suit, and there wasn't a single free room in the Hotel for me to shower etc. (And, yes, I had rung earlier in the week to see if there was anything available)

It's actually cooled down quite a lot here, as we've had an hour or two of torrential rain.

Good. I've got a venue with 2 flights of stairs tonight.

Ricesnaps
22-07-2006, 03:26 PM
I got married in the Autumn and it was still in the 20s!

We're just not geared up for it in this country unfortunately.

I had a wedding last night, 4* Hotel and one I've worked in before a couple of years back, and it was steaming as there was no air-con.

So I arrive last night and go into reception to let them know I've arrived and it's now air-conditioned. Brilliant, I thought and mentioned that fact to the receptionist, but she responded with "Oh no, it's just this area, not the rest of the Hotel"

All the guests were sweating buckets and I was dripping by the time I had set up and this was with a small show.

And of course, I then had to change into a dinner suit, and there wasn't a single free room in the Hotel for me to shower etc. (And, yes, I had rung earlier in the week to see if there was anything available)

It's actually cooled down quite a lot here, as we've had an hour or two of torrential rain.

Good. I've got a venue with 2 flights of stairs tonight.

And next friday I'm right at the end of Southwold Pier! Bloody nightmare!

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-07-2006, 03:27 PM
And next friday I'm right at the end of Southwold Pier! Bloody nightmare!

In a dinner suit? :omg: :teeth:

Ricesnaps
22-07-2006, 04:27 PM
In a dinner suit? :omg: :teeth:
Be thinking of me next friday as i sweat myself to death

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 12:47 AM
think Ive just worked in a sauna tonite @ burwell sports hall in cambs.. could feel the heat coming of the walls as I walk in to greet myself, by night end I think Ive lost 4 lbs in sweat alone........ must be greatful for the continous supply of coke cola all night tha groom kept bringing

st1ngo
23-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Bet all the overweigt DJ's are really enjoying this heat

Ricesnaps
23-07-2006, 07:38 AM
Must have been a bad night last night, my roadie was asleep before we'd even pulled out of the venue - unheard of. And he would give a pencil a run for it's money on slimness!

Interesting though, we did find that the guests danced less or stayed dancing for a shorter time because of the heat - even the bride was heard to say she couldn't cope a few times and went to get some air!

leighinstoke
23-07-2006, 08:01 AM
I did a birthday party for some folk I've done before last night - mature age group - and they actually apologised for not dancing due to the heat.

Leigh...

Corabar Steve
23-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Interesting though, we did find that the guests danced less or stayed dancing for a shorter time because of the heat - even the bride was heard to say she couldn't cope a few times and went to get some air!Par for the course during the hot months in venues with no A/C, I did a gig a few weeks ago when the only people on the dance floor for most of the night were the bride & her sister (there were plenty of people dancingin the hotel's garden though, it was just through some french windows from where I was set up.

Why do the french call them windows when they're blatantly doors???????

My gig last night was in a marquee, I was set up in a corner with both it's side sections missing. It was lovely & cool, kept my jacket on al night & didn't even break into a sweat :teeth:

Bet all the overweigt DJ's are really enjoying this heatDidn't you know, acording to another thread all DJs are overweight.
Must admit, it was news to me too.

CRAZY K
23-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Rice--you will be ok next week--just have a dip in the sea to cool off!

Take your Dinner jacket off first :teeth:

regards

CRAZY K

ian8limelight
23-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Bet all the overweigt DJ's are really enjoying this heat

Yes, it's great and I'm loving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next .......................

:teeth: :teeth:

Alex - Cream Ents
23-07-2006, 02:36 PM
I was in a fully air conditioned venue last night, however still sweating heavily setting up. Also had same situation as others - people dancing for short periods then having to have breaks, it was a bit much!! Fortunately I had the AC right above me....

Best diet: Eat less move around more.

ian8limelight
23-07-2006, 05:20 PM
I was in a really hot venue last night (but had remembered to take my portable fan). Most people spent the evening in the gardens but came in for the last half hour or so.

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 06:57 PM
afraid most of mine were either outside smoking or upstars behind the bar doors upstairs whilst I fel like a blooming jukeboxx with extra echo, enticing people down to the main hall was mission Impossible, cant blame them I was sweltering without moving about. I hate 2nd marriagw parties.... all for show this was typical of this

Corabar Entertainment
23-07-2006, 07:49 PM
I hate 2nd marriagw parties.... all for show That's a bit harsh..... not to mention an incredibly sweeping statement! :omg:

Candybeatdiscos
23-07-2006, 09:32 PM
i got married on 4th Jan, wonderful day - sunny, chilly but had a snowfall the night before so wedding pics look great. disco was perfect.
I hate the hot weather tho, especially on scotland as with the smoking ban every bugger goes out so i end up playing to no-one most of the time :(

Thames Valley Discos
23-07-2006, 09:38 PM
I hate 2nd marriagw parties.... all for show
The most stupid comment i have read to date!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 10:42 PM
That's a bit harsh..... not to mention an incredibly sweeping statement! :omg:

Sorry done enuff over the years to know and had proven this fact. its a friend thing. been there and done it as well almost. Its Im afraid to say just a piece of paper for legal action..... I wish I could prove it wrong but whom wants a big job twice unless it was for show....

I love true love weddings they are for real. 2nd time around its normally a close nit thing 3rd time round its a small affair with just a reception for a plain party just to have a good night with mates....

Thames Valley Discos
23-07-2006, 10:46 PM
So it might be your second marriage so to speak, but might be the partners first.
Some weddings cost a fortune, and are done so as to have family and friends join you on a special day. I think it very narrow minded to say its for show!

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 10:47 PM
I really hate to say this as I VALUE marriage but Ive seen lots of marriages go down the pan. and rebound jobbies are not uncommon around here

Thames Valley Discos
23-07-2006, 10:49 PM
I really hate to say this as I VALUE marriage but Ive seen lots of marriages go down the pan. and rebound jobbies are not uncommon around here
And i have seen a lot of happy marriages. Maybe its where you live.

Corabar Entertainment
23-07-2006, 10:52 PM
God Badger - have you not got a diplomatic bone in your body? (Quite apart from the fact that I completely disagree with you.)

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Honesty never left my body , Diplomacy is not something I value as its full of liars, hence weddings in beriut have come to a halt LOL, Id rather speak the truth wether here there or else wear. I speak on expirience of a lot od disco's done and other disco's that I know. Maybe its an area thing but either way its a national FACT

Corabar Entertainment
23-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Honesty never left my body , Diplomacy is not something I value as its full of liars, hence weddings in beriut have come to a halt LOL, Id rather speak the truth wether here there or else wear. I speak on expirience of a lot od disco's done and other disco's that I know. Maybe its an area thing but either way its a national FACTOf course it's not FACT.... it's your opinion, and I suggest that you look up the word 'diplomacy' in a dictionary, because it is certainly not synonymous with lying. You may call it honesty, others may call it plain rude..... and no, this post isn't in any way diplomatic!

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Fact that 1 in 2.2 marriages currently end in failure is no more a truer fact Ive ever read....if I aint diplomatic then Im being plain straight to the point and BLUNT about it not rude sorry angela but for once Im speaking fact not fiction.. We are yes a tool within modern day marriage but lets no hide behind screens that divorce does not happen. Ive done enough divorce parties in my time and they were hilarious

Corabar Entertainment
23-07-2006, 11:27 PM
I haven't said anything about divorce not happening - yes that is a fact.... but to say that it's a fact that 2nd weddings are all for show is NOT A FACT - it's YOUR OPINION

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 11:29 PM
opinion over 22 years has becomes a fact within modern society, as it has been printed many times I have nothing to prove, society has done it for me.............

As for my opinion yep Im being BLUNT but Honest, I have done many a disco only to see the same couples a few years later marrying somone else for just the same ****ed reasons, LOVE

In days of old people use to have very long engagements now its just sugar or bust syndrome no working through problems like I try to... If nothing worse than a goldigger syndrome as well creeping in for the kids maintenance. I feel sorry for my daughter in 15 years time. I will be the over protective father and scaring blokes off.. Especially if they are Grade A donks

Corabar Entertainment
23-07-2006, 11:36 PM
So, if Steve & I decided to get married then we'd be doing it all for show then would we?

Alex - Cream Ents
23-07-2006, 11:46 PM
Off initial topic, at very least heavily skewed...

Have a disco
23-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Now your making it personal (Im not saying you would be) but you could be whats wrong with a small I LOVE YOU ceremony with a great holiday abroad and a reception disco when you get back "rather than a full blown big jobbie al over again" Most brides have worn the white virginal stuff therefore in reality a virgin BIG show is wholey unacceptable by the relatives a second time around, especially if you already have kids from a previous relationship..

Look Im not saying what anyone does is wrong if you have the money to waste (£17500 at last count for the average wedding cost) then go for it... But in 22 years I have seen so many people re-enacting it all over again. I feel that most are behaving like Hypocrites... Marriage in MY eyes is supposed to be forever. not for as long as you love someone and then fall out of love with them

Shaun
23-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Sorry done enuff over the years to know and had proven this fact. its a friend thing. been there and done it as well almost. Its Im afraid to say just a piece of paper for legal action.

So you're implying that there is less love between the couples that marry a second time around?. That's what I understand you to be saying from the "friend thing" line of your post.

Corabar Entertainment
24-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Yes, I am making it personal Badger - you make a sweeping statement saying that it's a FACT that 2nd weddings are all for show.... all of those people getting married for the second time are 'persons', so it's personal to each and every one of them.

What about someone I know who got married young to an absolute pig who beat her up and treated her like dirt. Should she just say "Oh well, marriage is for life". Thankfully, she didn't and she got away from him. Nearly 10 years later, she met someone else and they have been together for several years, are very happy, and have now decided to get married. She wants to have a really special day this time...... but it's her 2nd wedding, so therefore it's a FACT, it's all for show....... RUBBISH!

Everybody has their own personal reasons for doing what they do, and you cannot possibly know those reasons unless you are a very close personal friend and they have confided in you, so there is no way that you can say that it is a FACT that 2nd weddings are all for show - it is nothing more than your opinion (which I may disagree with, but you are perfectly entitled to hold your own opinions.... it's stating it as a FACT that I really object to)

Shaun
24-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Look Im not saying what anyone does is wrong if you have the money to waste (£17500 at last count for the average wedding cost) then go for it... But in 22 years I have seen so many people re-enacting it all over again. I feel that most are behaving like Hypocrites... Marriage in MY eyes is supposed to be forever. not for as long as you love someone and then fall out of love with them

I sure hope none of your potential bride clients ever read these types of posts of yours.

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Afraid to say people do not work as hard at making things work these days, its no longer a 7 year itch, its a lot sooner say about a 2 or 3 year thing. once the full shine has worn off. Its all hell lets loose. Love is a much shorter thing now its more a lust thing than love. love is ment too be more long term but people are more impatient now than 20 years ago. I have seen a very sad decline in the true love thing even in my life. The government does nothing to help marriage last, infact they have made worse, things are worse financially and easier to escape from being tied down to that person you once loved or lusted for. I see more 1 year relationships than ever before.

I feel that a law should now be bought in that people shoud be married for 5 years before being able to divorce unless through extreme circumstances.. It may at least stop imigration fraud etc

Corabar Entertainment
24-07-2006, 12:18 AM
....and that has WHAT to do with what we have been discussing? :confused:

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Right Im sorry if you are finding this subject painful but my points are valed if not blunt. For some brides this is there first marriage but even then its the guys second which for him its a show thing or visa versa. If people have money to waste on something like a big show as I said before good on them. but in most cases I have done disco's for wether my own or not and from disco's I have known whom I regularly speak to. Its not uncommon for it to be for show to prove they can do it right a second time around. In the end it is just a piece of blooming paper. Something not necessary to have to say you love someone at such great expence..

and to get back on track alot of these second marriages seem to happen in the autumn but this year they have already started early... Im on my 3rd in as many weeks

Corabar Entertainment
24-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Right Im sorry if you are finding this subject painful No, I'm finding it rude, insulting and condescending

(not to mention contradictory: one minute you say that marriage should be for life & the next you say it's just a piece of bloomin' paper - you can't have it both ways)

BeerFunk
24-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Wow, Wabbit, you really are good at opening those cans of worms! :omg:

I do agree with you that people either get married too quickly, or don't work at their marriages enough these days, but you kinda generalised your statement a bit too much.

As for weddings in hot weather, well as I recall it, it's only been this summer and last which were overly hot? And obviously due to global warming, the average temperature is constantly increasing (now that is a 'fact' ;))

Corabar Entertainment
24-07-2006, 12:45 AM
(now that is a 'fact' ;))Yes, it most certainly is :teeth: :teeth:

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Are you married Badger?

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 12:47 AM
But thats modern marriage rude, insulting and condesending and now you can do it anywhere and its classed as legal. No longer in the sanctity of the lords house if you dont want to.

So yes it has basically become a piece of paper in many peoples eyes not just mine. I dont want it both ways its the way its become. I do feel sorry for those couples that have done it for the right reasons. as when it all goes wrong there is no help or incentive to stay together.

And those with valid reason to want out there is no real back up to pick up the pieces just lawyers wanting a quick buck. Im not contradictory but life has made it easier to be

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Are you married Badger?

So, are you?

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 12:59 AM
been there wore the T-shirt, bought the DVD, presented and stared in the Theatre show. oh and probable released the single taboot.

Married 15 years ago divorced in 2 without kids had a few relationships til my current relationsship and lived in sin for the last 6 years and got a loverly daughter phoenix Jade whom is finalization of my life as such. til she marries and I become grandaddy LOL 15 years to go hopefully. I have asked my partner in crime to marry me but yep she finds me a tough case of love to handle.. So maybe one day when she is ready I'll ask again and I intend to do it abroad somewhere nice and hot.......... unlike the UK for once

Shaun
24-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Why would you want to marry your partner if it's just a "piece of paper" and all for "show" Badger?. You're contradicting your earlier comments!

BeerFunk
24-07-2006, 01:04 AM
To be fair, he never said the act of marriage was 'for show'

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 01:08 AM
I would not be wasting money on a big uk OTT wedding, but going on a sort of holiday as well as getting hitch somewhere nice and yes if it comes down to it 6 years living in sin just what is the diference in the end. bar the fact she inherits everything I own if we were married rather than my next of kin my daughter should I die???

Shaun
24-07-2006, 01:09 AM
To be fair, he never said the act of marriage was 'for show'

Where 2nd marriages are corncerned (which is what we were discussing) he did imply that they were all for show.

I hate 2nd marriagw parties.... all for show this was typical of this

Sorry done enuff over the years to know and had proven this fact. its a friend thing. been there and done it as well almost. Its Im afraid to say just a piece of paper for legal action..... I wish I could prove it wrong but whom wants a big job twice unless it was for show....

BeerFunk
24-07-2006, 01:10 AM
bar the fact she inherits everything I own if we were married rather than my next of kin my daughter should I die???
Isn't it possible to change that? I thought that happened only by default? Not that I'm saying you don't want that to happen.. :)

BeerFunk
24-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Where 2nd marriages are corncerned (which is what we were discussing) he did imply that they were all for show.
No, he said the 2nd marriage parties were for show - not the act of marrying itself

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Yes and no if the relationship hits the rocks again then my daughter would get it as default, if Im married I have to write a will to state the same thing that my daughter is the sole benefactor otherwise my spouse gets the lot, silly rules but is the way it is

Shaun
24-07-2006, 01:16 AM
No, he said the 2nd marriage parties were for show - not the act of marrying itself

I stand corrected.

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 01:18 AM
The act of Marriage is a wonderful thing but the extravagance of a majority of the rest of the event is blown up out of proportions including the meal, party In general cost of a second event.

now if one of the party its there first time then its ok but I have found that alot of couples are both on there second if not 3rd marriage in which case it just seems a farce as they never kept to the vows first time or 2nd so whats the point of a massive declaration all over again at silly expence

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-07-2006, 01:24 AM
The act of Marriage is a wonderful thing but the extravagance of a majority of the rest of the event is blown up out of proportions including the meal, party In general cost of a second event.

So you wouldn't be charging much to DJ at a second wedding then, if you think it's blown up out of all proportion? :teeth:

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 01:30 AM
A wedding is still a wedding party, people think they can get a disco around here for £150 for most nights hence most of my work is from out of town. Haverhill is full of skinflints not willing to pay anymore than that. So 1st second or thrd wedding aint gonna make a lot of difference locally.

I try to make the event a good one, hence my fees are dearer than most even if it means I work less

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-07-2006, 01:45 AM
A wedding is still a wedding party, people think they can get a disco around here for £150 for most nights hence most of my work is from out of town. Haverhill is full of skinflints not willing to pay anymore than that. So 1st second or thrd wedding aint gonna make a lot of difference locally.

I try to make the event a good one, hence my fees are dearer than most even if it means I work less

But you said "The act of Marriage is a wonderful thing but the extravagance of a majority of the rest of the event is blown up out of proportions including the meal, party In general cost of a second event."

Corabar Steve
24-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Haverhill is full of skinflints not willing to pay anymore than that. So 1st second or thrd wedding aint gonna make a lot of difference locally.
Skinflints who have access to public forums like this one & you wonder why you're not getting any work?

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Skinflints who have access to public forums like this one & you wonder why you're not getting any work?

Hehehe... :teeth:

Thames Valley Discos
24-07-2006, 07:05 AM
When i get Married for the second time, i know one disco i wont be booking. Any guesses? Unless i require light boxes! :)

BeerFunk
24-07-2006, 07:14 AM
What is this, pick on Wabbit week? :confused:

Thames Valley Discos
24-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Think he brings it on himself. As one of these people who may be having a second wedding. The FACT is my day will be for friends and family, and in no way done for a SHOW, FACT!!!!!
Its my second wedding but my partners first. Think she deserves a day to remember. Just glad i dont live in Shabahill!

BeerFunk
24-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Yes I'd agree with you, but you are taking it very personally - when you shouldn't!

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 04:11 PM
when it comes from me its always taken personally and seen as wrong, but if a moderator or owner said it It would be ok sorry I have a real life away from here.

If I won the lottery tommorrow I would gladly give my partner the best day in the world in the terms of marriage. But were not able due to financial constraints, ce la vie! (such is life).

I have 22 years of expirience doing christenings to weddings through to wakes. Now if someone does not like my opinions then thats tough cookie, but I will not be told what I should be saying just to please a potential customer whom could be reading the thread. I do not and would not lie to my customers hence I get a lot of returning bookings. from people getting married for the first time 2nd time even 3rd and 4th times.

In my time I have seen the groom at it with the bridesmaids, even the bride at it with the best man after the happy event. I am hired entertainment not the god of the perfect marriage.. I try to entertain the happy couple marrying that night not get involved in there life

Everything I have written is available in most ladies magazines to read and alot of the stories are true fact. I wish thames valley disco's a happy marriage I do too everyone she is a lucky lady I hope she knows this fact.. But people seem to change once married, when nothing has really changed around them why I do not know.
http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=794&stc=1
But what ever I do say do not take it so blooming literal or personally its just a thread about the wrong time of year which I would agree with it this year being so hot

Corabar Steve
24-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Badger, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. However, reactions to it have nothing to do with the fact that you are not a mod or an admin. The reactions are simply down to the fact that you have some very off the wall points of view.

However mny years of experience you have or how many brides & grooms you've caught out with people other than their partners does not have any bearing on the FACT that your opinions are to put it mildly a bit leftfield.

As for having a real life away from here, I can assure you that the mods & admins that I know peronaly do indeed have a life, that not only does not revolve around this forum, but does not even revolve around the mobile disco industry. They are all however, like yourself very passionate about the industry as a whole. This does not make their opinion any more or less valid than yours, just different.

Nice pic BTW :teeth:

Ricesnaps
24-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Think he brings it on himself. As one of these people who may be having a second wedding. The FACT is my day will be for friends and family, and in no way done for a SHOW, FACT!!!!!
Its my second wedding but my partners first. Think she deserves a day to remember. Just glad i dont live in Shabahill!
I take it the wedding will be held in late autumn or mid winter to prevent heat exhausion?

Thames Valley Discos
24-07-2006, 07:35 PM
I did say " may be having a second wedding". Lets wait for the twins to be born first, then we,ll consider this.

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-07-2006, 08:03 PM
I did say " may be having a second wedding". Lets wait for the twins to be born first, then we,ll consider this.

Yay! Paul's getting married :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Thames Valley Discos
24-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Yay! Paul's getting married :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
The SHOW must go on as some would say!

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Badger, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. However, reactions to it have nothing to do with the fact that you are not a mod or an admin. The reactions are simply down to the fact that you have some very off the wall points of view.

However mny years of experience you have or how many brides & grooms you've caught out with people other than their partners does not have any bearing on the FACT that your opinions are to put it mildly a bit leftfield.

As for having a real life away from here, I can assure you that the mods & admins that I know peronaly do indeed have a life, that not only does not revolve around this forum, but does not even revolve around the mobile disco industry. They are all however, like yourself very passionate about the industry as a whole. This does not make their opinion any more or less valid than yours, just different.

Nice pic BTW :teeth:

YEP PICTURE IS SPOT ON ON WHOM HAS THE UPPER HAND THESE DAYS LOL

It does amaze me that everyone has rose tinted glasses towards marriage these days. and it is about time people were made to attend a course about marriage before they foolishly plunge into it a second time again if not to stop them making the same mistakes as the first time (no saying that anyone here did so first time).. Its been made to easy to get in and out of the honourable pastime called marriage and its values have truly been eroded in the last few years

Corabar Steve
24-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Maybe, maybe not. I still think Henry VIII had the right idea :teeth:

Have a disco
24-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Oh if only I had his rights as a king LOL

Corabar Steve
24-07-2006, 10:32 PM
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Corabar Steve
24-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I think I've just made an optical illusion