PDA

View Full Version : Where are my smilies ?

Larry B Entertainment
27-09-2010, 10:44 PM
On 2 browsers now (opera and firefox) when I click on a smiley the cursor moves forward but no smiley appears. The symbols dont even appear that resemble that smiley. Used to work fine but out of the blue they dont appear anymore.
What could the problem be ?
Not a major problem but they used to work but now they dont (Inserted the frown here)

Daryll
27-09-2010, 10:46 PM
:) :( :confused: :p :D :o :Censored: :cool: :eek: :mad: :zip: :beer1: :muppet: :daft:

Seems to work here

rob1963
27-09-2010, 11:13 PM
On 2 browsers now (opera and firefox) when I click on a smiley the cursor moves forward but no smiley appears. The symbols dont even appear that resemble that smiley. Used to work fine but out of the blue they dont appear anymore.
What could the problem be ?
Not a major problem but they used to work but now they dont (Inserted the frown here)

A while back, I had a few problems, and one of them was also a lack of smileys.

One of the admins eventually noticed something in my account which was ticked when it shouldn't have been, or vice versa.

Shaun
27-09-2010, 11:21 PM
I've had a look in your user settings and everything seems to be ok at this end. Not sure if it'll help but have you tried logging out and clearing your cookies and temp internet files, and logging back in again?

Shaun
30-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Larry,

Has the problem resolved?

Larry B Entertainment
30-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes thanks. I mentioned I had got them working in another thread but forgot this one :(

I deleted all user data in Firefox and changed the Interface type in the CP and they were back :)

Thanks for your help.

Larry B Entertainment
30-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Yes thanks. I mentioned I had got them working in another thread but forgot this one :(

I deleted all user data in Firefox and changed the Interface type in the CP and they were back :)

Thanks for your help.

Corabar Steve
30-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Oh wow! Deja-vu