PDA

View Full Version : Important - Your listing in the directory

Richie
08-10-2010, 11:21 AM
There are a number of listings in the directory that are flagged for deletion.

You must log into your account, then click on LISTING MANAGEMENT, then select LISTING DETAILS from the drop down menu. Then click 'SUBMIT' to update your listing at least once a year to verify that you are still in business.

Please do this as some listings that seem dead may be removed.

rob1963
08-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Done.

:beerchug:

Richie
08-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Cheers :)

Worth doing everyonce in a while as everytime you update it resets the counter for another year.

Shaun
08-10-2010, 01:04 PM
There's quite a few of our regular forum posters that are on the list for removal. So please do follow the instructions in the first post in this thread.

simon1969
08-10-2010, 01:36 PM
What instructions ?
I'm logged in then what?

DazzyD
08-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Also done.

Thanks for letting us know about this, Richie. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Shaun
08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
What instructions ?
I'm logged in then what?

Log in, goto listings details...scroll down to the bottom and click submit. This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year.

Shaun
08-10-2010, 02:18 PM
PLEASE NOTE:
Members MUST keep track of when their next directory renewal is (Which is exactly one year from the date they re-submitted). Due to the sheer amount of renewals it's impossible for us to contact each member directly to inform them of the expiry. Should you fail to re-submit the following year your details will be removed from the directory and you will have to re-sign up again.

If for any reason you are unsure when your expiry is, just log in and click on 'submit' on your listing, and you'll know you have a year from the time you do that. :)

Shaun
08-10-2010, 02:22 PM
All members who have submitted their listings today have now been updated and are now live for a year from today.

Paul James Promotions
08-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Done, thanks :)

Kernow
08-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Done. Thanks Shaun :)

DJWilson
08-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Submitted. Cheers :)

simon1969
09-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Log in, goto listings details...scroll down to the bottom and click submit. This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year.

Thanks Shaun it is done!!!

Shaun
09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Those that haven't checked, I urge you to do so. There's still a HUGE amount ready to be processed for deletion by the directory software, and the list includes a few regular forum posters

Such as...

Tom Davis Entertainment
First Dance DJs
Excalibur Mobile Disco
Spin mobile disco
The Party Shop Disco
DSF Mobile DIsco & Karaoke
ACCESS ALL AREAS

Charlie Brown
09-10-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't get it?

I've logged on but I'm not sure what to do?

Mine was updated a few months ago? Am I safe?

rob1963
09-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Those that haven't checked, I urge you to do so. There's still a HUGE amount ready to be processed for deletion by the directory software, and the list includes a few regular forum posters

Such as...

Tom Davis Entertainment
First Dance DJs
Excalibur Mobile Disco
Spin mobile disco
The Party Shop Disco
ACCESS ALL AREAS

Presumably Tom can be deleted, as he's retired.

Shaun
09-10-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't get it?

I've logged on but I'm not sure what to do?

Mine was updated a few months ago? Am I safe?

The instructions are posted in post #7 in this thread. If you've updated your listing recently the year starts from the time you've last updated it. Everytime you make any future updates to your listing, the year will start again from the time of the newest update. Clear as mud? Good! :)

rob1963
09-10-2010, 05:01 PM
The instructions are posted in post #7 in this thread. If you've updated your listing recently the year starts from the time you've last updated it. Everytime you make any future updates to your listing, the year will start again from the time of the newest update. Clear as mud? Good! :)

It MUST be, Shaun...because even I understand it!

:D

Booche
12-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Done mine (hopefully) lol

Cheers Dave :)

Tom
12-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Presumably Tom can be deleted, as he's retired.

I can't remember my user name and password but yeah mine can be deleted. :)

Shaun
13-10-2010, 12:28 AM
I can't remember my user name and password but yeah mine can be deleted. :)

No problem, Tom. That's it removed for you. :approve:

Shaun
17-10-2010, 12:15 AM
A few of our forum members have still not verified their listing.

Excalibur Mobile Disco
First Dance DJs
Shakermaker Promotions
A1 Discos Ltd
Hull Wedding Disco

Last call guys, we'll be actively deleting non verified accounts in the next few days.

DeckstarDeluxe
17-10-2010, 03:19 AM
I was gonna ask the other day about A1 Tony as Ive not seen or heard from him for ages

Shaun
26-11-2010, 12:47 PM
I can only presume that everyone that wants to remain on the directory have followed the steps outlined above and made their listing live for the forthcoming year. I'll be actively deleting all non-verified listings over the next few days.

Cheers. :beer1:

Shaun
26-11-2010, 09:41 PM
All non verified members have now been removed from the directory. To re-list is straight-forward, just sign back up again via the homepage (which is free).

Cheers everyone. :beer1: