PDA

View Full Version : Ultimax 1.2m

simonp
08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
You wouldn't think it would be that hard would you?

I'm after a pair of Ultimax 1.2 cross pieces to give me the option of a smaller stand (when using the smaller coffin case/NS7 and Kontrol S4 (when I get it in November), and for the December stuff I'll be doing - Ideally I'd like to have it next week (as I want to try something different at a venue next Friday).

Does anyone know where I can buy a pair? (please don't say HFTR, as I've just rung them, and surprise surprise, none in stock, and will take the next five years to contact ultimax and dispatch them). The only other store that came up in a search was somewhere called KitKave (http://www.kitkave.co.uk//ultimax-deck-stand-crosspiece-1-2-metre-pair-v3917/), whom I've never heard of and don't even have a contact number to call, so I'm slightly wary of using them if I can't even ascertain whether they actually have them or not)

or does anyone want to sell a pair? :)

Shaun
08-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Why not buy from ultimax directly?

Corabar Entertainment
08-10-2010, 05:10 PM
We were speaking to Ultimax this morning... got through instantly and never had a problem in doing so :confused:

Admittedly, they are run off their feet this week because they were holding over BPM show offers for anyone who phoned them this week saying "I was at BPM and....." so some of the stock is in short supply now.

However, they did say that all those who ordered on Tuesday should already have received their orders.

It's got to be worth a telephone call, surely?

Dynamic Entertainment
08-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Yeah, give them a ring (0121 515 4180) very accomodating chaps and ive bought directly before :)

simonp
08-10-2010, 05:30 PM
I will ring them direct on Mon as I'm late late late at the mo

Thanks for the info and phone number :beer1:

spin mobile disco
08-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Also I just bought some 1.7 and 1.2 from djkit as they had some instock.

simonp
11-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Just got off the phone to them - excellent, got the 1.2 crosspieces & shelf, getting delivered tomorrow - Thanks for the number, I wouldn't have thought of going direct :D

WWDJ
11-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Just got off the phone to them - excellent, got the 1.2 crosspieces & shelf, getting delivered tomorrow - Thanks for the number, I wouldn't have thought of going direct :D

simon, if you ask them nicely they will fabricate stuff for you too :D (I made my own, but a booth rail perhaps ?)

EDIT: you could even etch your logo into it :D .... sorry I couldn't resist!