PDA

View Full Version : North East 'invading' Yorkshire

ppentertainments
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Still to finalise exact details, but myself and a few other DJ's are going down to Bradford on the 27th October to the NADJ Yorkshire meeting to see 'how it's done'.

So far we have invited ourselves but I will be making contact once I know about numbers. I understand there is food provided, raffle and the meet itself is apparantely excellent.

This is all being done to hopefully bring something similar to the North East.

Timings as a rough guide would be to set off around 5pm. I would envisage taking cars but a minibus has been suggested.

If I could have a list of names please. Due to organising travel arrangements though, please only say you are coming if you are DEFINITELY going to turn up. I would hate to organise a minibus and people not turn up.

Further information is on the NADJ website.

flatliners
11-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Still to finalise exact details, but myself and a few other DJ's are going down to Bradford on the 27th October to the NADJ Yorkshire meeting to see 'how it's done'.

So far we have invited ourselves but I will be making contact once I know about numbers. I understand there is food provided, raffle and the meet itself is apparantely excellent.

This is all being done to hopefully bring something similar to the North East.

Timings as a rough guide would be to set off around 5pm. I would envisage taking cars but a minibus has been suggested.

If I could have a list of names please. Due to organising travel arrangements though, please only say you are coming if you are DEFINITELY going to turn up. I would hate to organise a minibus and people not turn up.

Further information is on the NADJ website.
sorry chris carn't make it as i am going down to ipswich to see my son if i wasn't i would of loved to

ppentertainments
11-10-2010, 05:12 PM
sorry chris carn't make it as i am going down to ipswich to see my son if i wasn't i would of loved to
Shame that, I was hoping to get most the regulars there. I will of course keep you informed of our findings :D

STEVE HANLEY
11-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Count me in Chris

ppentertainments
11-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Count me in Chris
Bugger :p :D :D

STEVE HANLEY
11-10-2010, 06:41 PM

Cheers mate;) ;) :D :D

Excalibur
11-10-2010, 08:49 PM

Close. The phrase you're looking for is similar, but ends in " Off". :p :D :D

Gary (GDK)
12-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Not for me, school discos till 6 :(

ppentertainments
12-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Not for me, school discos till 6 :(
schools are on holiday :confused:

Gary (GDK)
12-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Still booked - community project I believe.

The school in question is a community school, so it has to be open for so many days of the year to.

Speaking of which Im going down tomorrow to help out with the latern construction for the latern walk. Fun.

ppentertainments
12-10-2010, 03:01 PM
More info :
http://www.nadj.org.uk/events/details/49-yorkshire-branch-meeting-october-2010.html

ppentertainments
15-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Think will scrap the minibus, Me and Steve will just have to get a tandem :D :D

Have 2 car loads going so far.

Any more interest ??

ppentertainments
19-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Bump - If anyone else interested, please let me know asap. Plan so far is cars going locally, then meet up at scotch corner then sort out cars from there.

djdj
20-10-2010, 11:54 AM
May attend this one as I haven't been before

ppentertainments
25-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Final Call - anyone interested please let me know asap.

deltic
28-10-2010, 12:51 AM
cracking night out

Excalibur
28-10-2010, 06:30 AM
cracking night out

Don't doubt it. I had hoped to be able to visit, but sadly this was not possible. :( :(

ppentertainments
28-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Well our 'invasion' turned into a 'trickle' :D :D

A great night was had and I would like to thank those who organised the evening for their hospitality.

Hopefully we will have North East meetings on a regular basis and the Yorkshire meeting has certainly gave us plenty to work towards.

Edit : we hope to have a North East meeting beforehand, but our next confirmed outing is to Rotherham on the 24th November. Link (http://www.nadj.org.uk/events/details/50-nadj-a-mastermix-special-event.html) Again invite is open to all if anyone interested.