PDA

View Full Version : DJ Groovy Gordon

funkymike
05-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Now I just had to get this in first tonight :teeth:

Tonight I was working in the Reading area (no idea where because the sat nav sent me everywhere to get there), and I decided to take mr thames vally disco chappy with me, paul. So I introduced my to the party over the mic, doing the normal thing and explaining Iam funkymike and this is well "Groovy gordon" my roadie, thought just the name paul didnt go with my name, so he is now known as Groovy Gordon.

Jokes aside I had a great time taking GG out with me tonight to a gig, we talked lots of shop and had a laugh (well I did) but above all, just to let you all know, he is a lovely chap and it was great taking another dj out and exchanging ideas and stuff.

So cheers Paul opps sorry MR Groovy, we must do it again sometime, but lay off the beer next time :teeth:

BeerFunk
05-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Sounds cool, I'd like to go out with another 'pro' DJ some time, to see what I'm doing right and what he's doing wrong! :teeth:

Thames Valley Discos
05-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Mr Funky, had a great time, but next time park closer to the door :)
I,m happy because i,ve met someone who smokes more than me!!!!
Really good night, i hope you learnt alot from my advice. LOL
Oh, and what was that song? Aya Napa,Aya Napa,Aya Napa? :) :beer: :beer: :beer:

Thames Valley Discos
05-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Sounds cool, I'd like to go out with another 'pro' DJ some time, to see what I'm doing right and what he's doing wrong! :teeth:
Yeah me too, instead i went out with funky Mike :) :)

BeerFunk
05-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah me too, instead i went out with funky Mike :) :)
I hope you meant that you learnt a few things from him, and not that he is not a pro DJ! :teeth: :omg:

Oh, and what was that song? Aya Napa,Aya Napa,Aya Napa?
Wouldn't be DJ Pied Piper & The Masters Of Ceremony - Do You Really Like It? ;)

funkymike
05-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Yer that was the song

DJ Pied Piper & The Masters Of Ceremony - Do You Really Like It?

I knew it, I was just testing GG's pro DJ skill of knowledge

Honest!