PDA

View Full Version : Tonight could be interesting

Spirits High
30-11-2010, 11:40 AM
I've got a Wedding tonight at a localish venue that's a little bit (but not much) off the beaten track. I'm assuming like here most of the country has a smattering of the white stuff.

I met the Bride & groom yesterday and guest numbers were down to 36 :eek: and that was before the overnight and todays snow.

I've spoken to the venue this morning and it was "blowing a blizzard" but roads ok so let's just hope that the guests will brave the snow and come along.

One good thing though is I'm doing an early set up so at least I should get some good room/rig shots!

Excalibur
30-11-2010, 05:50 PM
One good thing though is I'm doing an early set up so at least I should get some good room/rig shots!

And a cheap room?

funkymook
30-11-2010, 06:45 PM

The Scottish band?

Spirits High
30-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Well, time to set off for a 9pm start.

Snow coming down quite bad and I'll be pleased if I get up the hill out of my street :D

Spirits High
01-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Well I made it back,

Really not nice driving in that. Took me an hour and 20mins to get home but at least I got here.

As expected the guest numbers were quite low. They had 35 sitting down for the Wedding breakfast then as I was ariving people were already leaving :eek: I ended up with a hardcore of 17 as they were staying at the hotel and had no excuses :D

Shaun
01-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Glad to hear you made it back ok, Paul. I hate the snow.