PDA

View Full Version : Ultramixer 3 released

Daryll
07-12-2010, 06:57 PM
At last , the guys at ultramixer have listened to DJ`s and brought out version 3 , I have been playing with this for a day or two , it addresses all the issues I had with version 2 , a bit expensive to buy from scratch , but the upgrade is about £100 , IMHO this is a winner , I shall purchase the software this week.

download the demo from HERE (http://www.ultramixer.com/index.php?c=cHVyY2hhc2U=)

Daryll

Silver
09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
At last , the guys at ultramixer have listened to DJ`s and brought out version 3 , I have been playing with this for a day or two , it addresses all the issues I had with version 2 , a bit expensive to buy from scratch , but the upgrade is about £100 , IMHO this is a winner , I shall purchase the software this week.

download the demo from HERE (http://www.ultramixer.com/index.php?c=cHVyY2hhc2U=)

Daryll
Daryll,

I have been using software to dj for many a year now, firstly Traktor, then Ots, software I swear by which I continue to use for all my gigs now. I have used Mixmeister for trance/club nights and have a copy of Virtual dj. However I have never used Virtual live as I have had no end of crashes with it and simply don't trust it.

I have to say though, I have never heard of Ultramix in all these years. Seeing your post I thought I'd pop over and have a look. I've downloaded the demo and it seems simple to plug in and run.

I've looked at the forum and it gives me the feeling there are not that many users of the product, which for me would be a concern.

Anyway I'm going to put you on the spot here http://planetsmilies.net/xmas-smiley-7732.gif

Can you give me three reasons why you use a lesser known product than say Virtual Dj that has a wealth of experience and many, many more users (albeit a lot are cracked versions)? I've not suggested a comparison with Ots as I feel Ots is a different type of package.

Cheers
Simon. http://planetsmilies.net/xmas-smiley-4622.gif

Daryll
09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Hi Simon.

On the spot then am I , ( spoken like a true jedi :D ).

I just like the way it is laid out , not to say the others are not , but it comes down to personal opinion.
And for what I need . it works very well
It has not , or did not have two many functions that I would never use , I`ll probably be sent to hell but ,.....I don't use loops , nor do I beat match , however I have dabbled lately in this dark art :D .

Because it has a smaller user base , if there are any problems , one of the three guys who develop the software will respond within 24 hours , I realize that VDJ and others have a far bigger forum/help .but as a rule the developers will be able to track down a bug quickly , and , if necessary , put out a patch

And you have made a very good point , there are cracked versions of most of the main stream DJ software out there , ultramixer , does not have a serial number in the traditional sense , I`me not sure about the new version , but the previous version needed a .UKY encrypted file to run , I think this was your order number and name , I am led to believe there is no crack for this program , those that use pirate software deserve it to fall over , no support etc , their choice ;) .

I did have a few problems with version 2 , but all the niggles have been addressed , I have demo`s of traktor , VDJ , OTS ,RPM ( full version) PCDJ DEX , and Sam party DJ ( again full version) and some even more obscure ones , I hope this has answered your enquiry ( please :D ).

Cheers

Daryll

jharveysxm
22-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Well I agree with Daryll. Ultramixer 3 did surprise me, it is just darn good. Now I am a fan of Virtual DJ, Mr. Silver no need run your crack or I should I say crash version any longer. Virtual DJ came out with VDJ 7 Home edition, which is free for any one to download and use. Tadda!!! no more crashes. VDJ just one Digital DJ best DJ software award for 2010 too.
Ultramix 3 had me going though, I was seriously thinking of switching from VDJ to U3, but found U3 too expensive for a newbie.