PDA

View Full Version : MDD Suporter

Tom Lovick
23-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi guys,

About a month ago i saw someone with an MDD supporter badge on their profile.

I've had mine for about 2 months now but nothings changed for my profile or for me?

Do i need to tell someone i signed up for the MDD supporter dontation or not?

sorry just a tad :confused:

Shaun
23-12-2010, 02:17 PM
The member you saw with the badge must have added it themselves, it;s not something that's done by the site staff. I'm pretty sure the badge was originally posted in the supporters thread in the announcements section for anyone that wished to use it.

Here it is again for any of the supporters that wish to use it.

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/mddbanner/supporter.png

Tom Lovick
23-12-2010, 02:24 PM
It says there is suppost to be a sub forum for it??

If you cannot immediately gain access to the arcade / view a sub-forum that wasn't there before entitled "MDD Supporters area", please contact site admin, so that we can look in to it and re-set your permissions manually.

Shaun
23-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Your initial post confused me, I thought you were specifically asking about the supoporters badge?

The reason you cannot access the supporters area is because you are in the Sin Bin, The supporters area is not accesable whilst you are in there. If you are continuing to pay your pound monthly by recurring payment, you may of course cancel your subscription till you are able to gain access to the supporters area again.

Charlie Brown
23-12-2010, 02:34 PM
The reason you cannot access the supporters area is because you are in the Sin Bin, The supporters area is not accesable whilst you are in there. If you are continuing to pay your pound monthly by recurring payment, you may of course cancel your subscription till you are able to gain access to the supporters area again.

Can the mods and admin 're-think' that rule?

I'm not in the sinbin but surely if people are paying their pound they can have access?

It's still moderated etc?

Corabar Steve
23-12-2010, 02:38 PM
It's not a matter of re-think, it's a matter of what can be done with the forum software.

Tom Lovick
23-12-2010, 02:40 PM
I presume its because members can't be in 2 groups at once?

MDD Supporters and Sin-bin?

Corabar Steve
23-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Probably.

Shaun or Richie could give you a better answer.

Shaun
23-12-2010, 02:50 PM
It's not a matter of re-think, it's a matter of what can be done with the forum software.

Correct.

Without going into specifics, it's unfortunately not possible.

DeckstarDeluxe
23-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Can the mods and admin 're-think' that rule?

I'm not in the sinbin but surely if people are paying their pound they can have access?

It's still moderated etc?

Could just behave yourself instead.