http://www.squatjuice.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44398

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-08-2006, 09:32 PM
this thread is brilliantly funny, PMSLMAO :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Is Soundlab rubbish then? :teeth:

leighinstoke
13-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Dunno but I was in our local Cash Convertors (usually buying their cheap videotapes or Gameboy stuff for the kids) and saw some lad looking at the Soundlab stuff assisted by a shop assistant. Lad was buying a cab or two along with an amp for his guitar. Probably thrashed to death by now.

Wonder what qualifies them to work there? I've never spoken to one who actually has half-a-clue about what they are selling except for the price.

Notice the stock in my local one never seems to change.

Also - not putting them down - but our local branch moved to a less-well paid area of the City. Speaks volumes dunnit!

Leigh....

A1DL
13-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Is Soundlab rubbish then? :teeth:

Daz, you knew they make the best speakers money can buy, before even reading that thread! Time to trade those SRMs in for a pair of red devils, eh?

I see they do some nice 2U amps too, really light and ummmm.... powerful :teeth: perhaps it's time for our rack of VZs to go LOL:lightbulb

:dog: :bat: :dog: :bat: :dog: :bat: :dog:
:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Daz, you knew they make the best speakers money can buy, before even reading that thread! Time to trade those SRMs in for a pair of red devils, eh?

I see they do some nice 2U amps too, really light and ummmm.... powerful :teeth: perhaps it's time for our rack of VZs to go LOL:lightbulb

:dog: :bat: :dog: :bat: :dog: :bat: :dog:
:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

I think I'd have to give them the powered EVs to make up the price for the part-ex too. :teeth:

DMX Will
13-08-2006, 10:45 PM
LOL, thats the best thing since big brother 45 minutes ago. Excellent

Paul James Promotions
14-08-2006, 12:14 AM
this thread is brilliantly funny, PMSLMAO :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

:teeth: :teeth:

I saw that thread about a week back, superb :)

Paul James Promotions
14-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Another good one....

From the 'Blue Room'...

"I have 8 PAR Cans 4 PAR56 300 watts and 4 PAR64 1000 watts into 2 dimmer packs. (the 56's in 1, the 64's in the other) and i plugged them into an extension plug which went into an ordinary wal socket. I then turned it on and it was on for about 30 mins when it all went off. I went to go and investigate and the plug to the mains wall socket was boilinng hot and so was the cable. What happened?"

:D:D:D

DMX Will
14-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Another good one....

From the 'Blue Room'...

"I have 8 PAR Cans 4 PAR56 300 watts and 4 PAR64 1000 watts into 2 dimmer packs. (the 56's in 1, the 64's in the other) and i plugged them into an extension plug which went into an ordinary wal socket. I then turned it on and it was on for about 30 mins when it all went off. I went to go and investigate and the plug to the mains wall socket was boilinng hot and so was the cable. What happened?"

:D:D:D

Not a quick blow fuse then. lol