PDA

View Full Version : So Charlie, how did it go?

Spirits High
23-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Following on from Charlies thread on Wedding Fayres

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=30921&page=2

I think he'll be finishing his 1st ever Wedding fayre about now.

The venue in Question where Charlie was has just tweeted "70 or so brides came to today's wedding fayre. All very successful"

So come on then Charlie, how did you get on?

Charlie Brown
23-01-2011, 03:16 PM
It didn't. :o

I chickened out.

The company who deal with the fayre had some bargain spots left..(£125.00, as I mentioned) She emailed me a plan of the fayre and I was bang in the middle of the room. I asked for power sockets but these had been nabbed up.

I then got home and looked at my diary, which isn't bad TBF. The cost of the fayre would have been £250ish (with banners)

I'm forking out so much money on websites etc - I'm yet to notice a 'nice' profit. Just purchased the led uplighting too.

I kinda wish I had gone....Kinda glad I didn't.

Thanks for your help anyway. Please don't feel like you have wasted your time (because you haven't)

I will do one at somepoint this year.

If I'm honest...it's confidence. I like to think I will/can do things like this but I just put them off. Like the hotel bloke...they won't take me seriously, the stand would have been a mess, I would have been a nervous reck etc.

DB Entertainments
23-01-2011, 11:35 PM
top man for honesty..... x

Charlie Brown
24-01-2011, 12:26 AM
honesty.....

...which is the best policy, as Shaun would say. :sj:

DB Entertainments
24-01-2011, 01:04 PM
I agree ;) hint hint :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I agree ;) hint hint :D

If you are referring to illegal downloading, then I would keep your opinions to yourself.