PDA

View Full Version : Acme Laser Scan

luminaradam
23-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi Everyone... probably bit late to be asking this as I've just bought a set... but has anyone seen/got the Acme laser scan package?

I've just got a bargain on ebay, only used once and still in original packaging.

I already have a KAM 3D Starcluster so thought the above two laser scanners would complete my laser show.

Thanks,
Adam

Chris1984
23-01-2011, 07:40 PM
to be honest it dosn't appeal - they are really dull and wont cut through other lights and move so quick they spoil the effect.

Corabar Entertainment
23-01-2011, 07:53 PM
...but let's me honest, Chris.... you hold things like this to rather a higher standard than us mere mortals! :D

Charlie Brown
23-01-2011, 07:54 PM
...but let's me honest, Chris.... you hold things like this to rather a higher standard than us mere mortals! :D

:lol:

Just a tad.

Get Me A DJ
23-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi Everyone... probably bit late to be asking this as I've just bought a set... but has anyone seen/got the Acme laser scan package?

I've just got a bargain on ebay, only used once and still in original packaging.

I already have a KAM 3D Starcluster so thought the above two laser scanners would complete my laser show.

Thanks,
Adam

And now a down to earth answer. :D
For the price you pay retail, they are OK for the mobile jock. Not too keen on the mirror though.
Just out of interest, how much did you pay off fleebay?

luminaradam
24-01-2011, 11:15 AM
For the price you pay retail, they are OK for the mobile jock. Not too keen on the mirror though.

I got the two units + cable and controller for £115 including postage. According the the add, they have only been used once. I had a look online and they seem to retail at £270ish so think I did ok?

Get Me A DJ
24-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Looks like you got a good deal on it.
Makes a change that somebody got an effect that works of fleebay.

Chris1984
24-01-2011, 06:46 PM

:lol:

Just a tad.

have you read the spec of the units?

they arnt as bright as his existing laser combine that with the speed of movement and you loose the wow factor.