PDA

View Full Version : Void...Any reports?

Andy Goodtimes
24-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Just wondered if Ian or anyone can report on the Void demo last Sunday at SEDA?

I am very interested to hear what is thought of these new Air Horn and Paraflex systems, I know AMPDJ had them on demo late last summer but never managed to get to a meeting where they were.

I've read some speks and PDFs about them and must say on paper they sound very impressive. I like different and radical designs but they have to sound good too...Also, are they really suited to mobile use?

TONYTIGER
24-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Just wondered if Ian or anyone can report on the Void demo last Sunday at SEDA?

I am very interested to hear what is thought of these new Air Horn and Paraflex systems, I know AMPDJ had them on demo late last summer but never managed to get to a meeting where they were.

I've read some speks and PDFs about them and must say on paper they sound very impressive. I like different and radical designs but they have to sound good too...Also, are they really suited to mobile use?

Hi Andy,Void just down the road from me and i heard them at AMPDJ meeting in Bournemouth very good,but in my opinion really for install.

Andy Goodtimes
24-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Thought that might be the case, would like to hear them though

Paul James Promotions
25-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi Andy,

We run a couple of Viper systems in the West Midlands area if you want to come and have a listen at some point, which would be much more suitable for mobile use.

J

Andy Goodtimes
25-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi Jamie...not spoken for ages, hope you're well.

thanks for that, I'll give you a call as it sounds like an interesting offer.