PDA

View Full Version : New Karaoke Site

tik_tim
19-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Just thought you all might be interested...

www.thisiskaraoke.com

dj_ags
19-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi Tim :beer:

And Welcome To The Forum.

Why not set up a thread in the "Newbies" area to introduce yourself further to other members of the forum :thumbs_up

Corabar Entertainment
19-08-2006, 04:56 PM
So hold on a minute.... you have registered on a new forum, haven't introduced yourself to the forum members or contributed in any way to this forum, and are promoting another forum site which also (on the immediate face of it) appears to incorporate a download/upload facility for karaoke tracks - am I correct?

tik_tim
20-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Guilty as charged... I am not trying to take anyone away from this forum, just trying to let people know that they can upload thier renditions of songs for other users to enjoy. It is NOT for downloading karaoke tracks, that is illegal. If I have offended anyone in this forum please remove this post, and I humbly apologize.

musicinmotiondi
20-08-2006, 08:14 AM
They can always email you if they want the info can't they ???

Candybeatdiscos
20-08-2006, 10:19 AM
i have viewed the site its not a bad site lol...nowt illegal about it - believe me you would not want to download any of those singers - especially the guy who sings james blunt on page 2 lol

Corabar Entertainment
20-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Guilty as charged... I am not trying to take anyone away from this forum, just trying to let people know that they can upload thier renditions of songs for other users to enjoy. It is NOT for downloading karaoke tracks, that is illegal. If I have offended anyone in this forum please remove this post, and I humbly apologize.With apologies - I just saw your post and a link and didn't have time to investigate properly last night (being a Saturday night!), so was concerned it may have been an illegal site (we do get a fair few spammers on here who just post links and leave).

Lest start again...... Welcome Tim :teeth:

Tell us a bit about yourself :) :)

funkymike
20-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I've seen the site, I thinks its a great idea, will certainly be telling people about it, the hardcore karaoke feinds will love it

tik_tim
20-08-2006, 02:11 PM
No worries... It was a little intrusive to just sign up and start posting links...

I am a family man, I have 3 kids, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I created this site from scratch, doing all the code by my lonesome... and its main purpose was to connect people who love to sing, and let someone hear the other from ALL around the world. I invite anyone who wants to sign up on the site, and post a link back to this forum in my forums....if they like. I knew that you people were nice, I was just a little intrusive, and misunderstood.

Corabar Entertainment
20-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Feel free to edit your first post and put the link back in Tim..... and, of course, I hope you will join in any thread you fancy on here :teeth: :teeth:

tik_tim
20-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.... :teeth:

funkymike
21-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Why dont your site work then...................or is it me

DMX Will
21-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Why dont your site work then...................or is it me

songs don't play...yeah same problem here

funkymike
22-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Tis working now

tik_tim
22-08-2006, 03:05 AM
Sorry guys/gals I am gearing my site up to be put on a dedicated server, it sometimes hoses up...but we are working on it.