PDA

View Full Version : 70's & 80's Visuals needed.

Shakermaker Promotions
26-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone (Max?) recommend a decent place where I can get some 70's & 80's visuals?
I have a number of 80's themed parties this year but one in february is 70's & 80's. It is not essential but I would like to take my screens along and make more of an impact if possible.
I love doing these nights as I am really in my comfort zone.

I know Mastermix do an 80's one. It's £25.00 in places and I was hoping that I might get a couple for around that price?

Any help would be great.
Cheers
G

TONYTIGER
26-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone (Max?) recommend a decent place where I can get some 70's & 80's visuals?
I have a number of 80's themed parties this year but one in february is 70's & 80's. It is not essential but I would like to take my screens along and make more of an impact if possible.

I know Mastermix do an 80's one. It's £25.00 in places and I was hoping that I might get a couple for around that price?

Any help would be great.
Cheers
G

Are motion loops any good as there are a lot that have 70s & 80s feel im not a expert just a idea.

Shakermaker Promotions
26-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Motion Loops are ok with me. I do use a few for other stuff that I do and it's easy to just extend them or add stuff over the top.
What I am after is proper 80's stuff...Rubicks Cubes, I :heart2: 80's, Frankies Says, Choose Life etc etc

Pink Elephant
27-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Gary

Just order yesterday the mixmash 80s one plus some others, so will let you know what it is like when it comes.

Not got the 70s one yet - sorry.

Cheers

Ecstatic Events
27-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Dont forget I have that Infinity tunnel and those custom made lightboxes you could use if required Gary :)

ianforest
27-01-2011, 01:41 PM
MixMash

http://www.mixmash.com/products/V45-Eighties-Visuals.html

http://www.mixmash.com/products/V08-Seventies-Visuals.html

funkymook
27-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Can't help with the 70's and 80's visuals, but if you ever need 60's style oil wheels and projections give me a shout, I've got a good selection of solar 250's and effects.

Shakermaker Promotions
27-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Cheers for the help chaps.
I ended up going for both Mixmash DVD's.

Shakermaker Promotions
28-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Ordered yesterday and they came this morning.
It said on the site that anything ordered before 3pm would arrive the next day and I ordered them at about 4.30pm.

Anyway, the discs themselves....well, they are excellent. I would recommend them. I've ripped them to my HD's now as backup.

Ajaysdisco
02-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Ordered yesterday and they came this morning.
It said on the site that anything ordered before 3pm would arrive the next day and I ordered them at about 4.30pm.

Anyway, the discs themselves....well, they are excellent. I would recommend them. I've ripped them to my HD's now as backup.

Slightly off topic, but do you mind me asking what program you used to rip them?

visualdjmax
17-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi all,

Any help would be great.
Cheers
G

Hi there

Really sorry! I have just seen this and this should be the forum where I should live!!!!!! I've PM'd you but my mailbox was full so I have cleared the mails. Give me a call !!!