PDA

View Full Version : VDJ - Karaoke Plug-In Question.......

Steve Cheese
26-01-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm trialling the Karaoke rotation plugin and have a question. I can normally find my way around software but I can't find a setting for this problem.

How do you specify which deck the tracks are loaded into when you click 'next' from whithin the plug-in?

For example, I have a 'background' track playing in deck one with sonique on screen, and I have the Karaoke Plug-in open with a list of songs and singers loaded. I want to load the next karaoke track in deck two, but when I click NEXT to load the next Karaoke file, it stops the track playing in deck one and loads the Karaoke song into the same deck. How do I get the plug-in to to load into the empty deck so that I can cue it etc

I have tried this with both decks and it is the same

I cannot find a setting that controls this

Cheers

Steve Cheese
30-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Bump.

Anyone ?

thomsonmwdj
05-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Cant say i ever had that problem i just dragg and drop the karaoke file on to deck 2 and cue it up ready i often use the break operation to cue the singer in and use crossfader with AUTO MIX off.:thumbs_up:

Steve Cheese
06-02-2011, 07:38 AM
Yes that's what I ended up doing.

No point in having a Karaoke rotation plug-in then really if it don't work as we want it to.

I'm kind of disappointed really, VDJ is a fairly premium priced software and it's a shame that I cant get it to work how I want.

There are several guys on the VDJ forum too asking the same question and no-one is even getting the courtesy of a reply from any of the developers. Not good enough VDJ.

deltic
06-02-2011, 08:59 AM
which plugin did you download and from where

Jason
06-02-2011, 11:13 AM
@Delkec, this is a plugin that comes with VDJ.

I've only got a few MP3+G tracks, but had the same problem - not a big deal, but annoying there is not more control.

deltic
07-02-2011, 09:08 AM
@Delkec, this is a plugin that comes with VDJ.

I've only got a few MP3+G tracks, but had the same problem - not a big deal, but annoying there is not more control.

ah doesn't actually come with the mac version.

maybe i will try it on a windoze machine,because also there is no slideshow plug in for the mac and i fancy trying that too.

Larry B Entertainment
07-02-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm trialling the Karaoke rotation plugin and have a question. I can normally find my way around software but I can't find a setting for this problem.

How do you specify which deck the tracks are loaded into when you click 'next' from whithin the plug-in?

For example, I have a 'background' track playing in deck one with sonique on screen, and I have the Karaoke Plug-in open with a list of songs and singers loaded. I want to load the next karaoke track in deck two, but when I click NEXT to load the next Karaoke file, it stops the track playing in deck one and loads the Karaoke song into the same deck. How do I get the plug-in to to load into the empty deck so that I can cue it etc

I have tried this with both decks and it is the same

I cannot find a setting that controls this

Cheers

Well on PCDJ VJ, the KJ pluggin uses deck one for the karaoke tracks and deck 2 for background audio and this cannot be changed since it is programmed that way. Since PCDJ was based on the VDJ engine, I would say it will be the same on VDJ.