PDA

View Full Version : Small Pitch Led Curtains

TONYTIGER
29-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Anybody using small pitch led curtains for visual displays,if so how do you find them.

jamesh
29-01-2011, 03:44 PM
But by small pitch what size are you looking to go down to? 20mm or less???

They are great as they are more flexible, easier to transport and store and better to fix and replace LED's if any fail but the downside (as with all small pitch LED) is the costs,,, as when you get to 50mm or less you are generally looking at ££££ for them at any decent size cloth anyway.

On a side note... Keep an eye on the Avanced Event Designs website... We are updating our LED Animation, LED video Cloths and Curtains section at the moment and have some very nice prices on the better brands currently on the market. The expensive ones are on the site already and the cheaper versions will soon be following...

welby
07-12-2011, 06:04 PM
But by small pitch what size are you looking to go down to? 20mm or less???

They are great as they are more flexible, easier to transport and store and better to fix and replace LED's if any fail but the downside (as with all small pitch LED) is the costs,,, as when you get to 50mm or less you are generally looking at ££££ for them at any decent size cloth anyway.

On a side note... Keep an eye on the Avanced Event Designs website... We are updating our LED Animation, LED video Cloths and Curtains section at the moment and have some very nice prices on the better brands currently on the market. The expensive ones are on the site already and the cheaper versions will soon be following...

I have quite often been tempted to get one for video - but the price puts you off.

I haven't seen the cheaper ones on the Advanced Event Designs website yet.

jamesh
07-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I have quite often been tempted to get one for video - but the price puts you off.

I haven't seen the cheaper ones on the Advanced Event Designs website yet.

The only ones we do are listed on our website as we know they are reliable and are backed up with support... They may not be the cheapest available in the UK but that's never been what we've been about!