PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] ABS Case.

Excalibur
30-01-2011, 10:10 AM
6U ABS Case for sale, bought for a purpose where the goalposts have moved a little. £40 plus delivery.

Cowlinn
30-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Do you have a piccy? Or a linky?

DAVESOUNDS SERVICES
30-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Do You fancy a Swap for A Cortex 1000?
ive one here id never dare to use live!

DAVE

Corabar Entertainment
30-01-2011, 05:26 PM

DAVEIs it broken, or do you just not like the Cortex?

If the latter, and Peter doesn't want it, maybe we can work out a three-way here! (We'll buy the case, but Peter can send it to you; you send us the Cortex ;) )

Excalibur
30-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Do you have a piccy? Or a linky?
Piccy, not yet, but I will get one soon.

DAVE

Is it broken, or do you just not like the Cortex?

If the latter, and Peter doesn't want it, maybe we can work out a three-way here! (We'll buy the case, but Peter can send it to you; you send us the Cortex ;) )

Angela, really your eyesight and spelling are getting worse. They don't spell D E N O N like that. Dave said C O R T E X .

Oops, I forgot, Steve tried one, and liked it so much, he wants another one. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right, the serious bit:
Cowlinn, please accept my apologies, but Dave will soon be visiting me to PAT test my kit. ( At this point, several members will have just required resuscitating. :eek: :eek: :eek: ). Therefore, he will not have delivery problems, so gets first refusal. Should anything go awry, you will have next.

Angela, if you want to do a deal with Dave, negotiate away. Since I already have two Cortex units, even I would find it hard to justify a third. :eek: :( :( Anyway, since Dave is interested in the case, I'm hoping to offset it against my PAT testing fee. ;)

wensleydale
30-01-2011, 05:46 PM
And I know this is kind of off topic but if Dave wants to sell the Cortex and Peter, Ang, or Cowin dont want it, then I'll take it.

DAVESOUNDS SERVICES
30-01-2011, 11:19 PM
ER
ILL TAKE THE CASE PLEASE! thanks
Cortex still in Limbo!

DAVE

Its working perfectly i just dont like it!
D

Corabar Entertainment
30-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Cortex still in Limbo!
Well, drop us a PM if, as, and when you decide to sell :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
01-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Is this sold now?

Just doing a little tidying.

CRAZY K
01-02-2011, 10:01 PM

DAVE

Oh dear--another non believer;)

If your ever in Northants pop in for a demo Dave:D :D :D

Excalibur
03-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Is this sold now?

Just doing a little tidying.

I beg your pardon, good Sir. :( :o The case most definitely has Dave's name on it. The Cortex, well that's between Dave and Angela. :confused:

Corabar Entertainment
03-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Well, Dave didn't contact me, and that's really not part of this thread anyhow, so we'll clear it away now :D

Excalibur
03-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Well, Dave didn't contact me, and that's really not part of this thread anyhow, so we'll clear it away now :D

How remiss and impolite of him, the boundah!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'll chastise him when he arrives. ;) :D

Corabar Entertainment
03-02-2011, 07:18 PM
:lol: ... not to worry, Peter :)