PDA

View Full Version : just looking at lighting on the net

flatliners
06-02-2011, 10:33 PM
looks intresting http://wingolight.en.made-in-china.com/product/doqEIGlPrBhZ/China-Scan-LED-Laser-Light-WG-D1028-.html
And this beast http://etanlight.en.made-in-china.com/product/AqgEZGroZXkw/China-120W-LED-Moving-Head-Spot-ELMH-120W-.html

Dynamic Entertainment
06-02-2011, 10:50 PM
That moving head seems cool.

Minimum of 2 orders eh...hmmmm....i could get two.

Wonder what the import costs/issues would be...

flatliners
07-02-2011, 01:38 AM
wonder what they cost

TONYTIGER
07-02-2011, 06:47 AM
But it has no prisim or rotating gobo,much better options out there imho.

flatliners
07-02-2011, 11:52 AM
But it has no prisim or rotating gobo,much better options out there imho.

Got any links to better options please

TONYTIGER
07-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Got any links to better options please

The obvious one is the ADJ Vizi spot loads of bells and whistles also Thomann do the Stairville X50 + 50watt led spot very much like the one you found in China but has rotating gobo.

flatliners
07-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Had been looking at the stairville for a while but in another forum they said they were a bit expensive i do like the look of them though
Would you say the punters would really notice 3 fassit prism or if the gobos rotate

TONYTIGER
07-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Had been looking at the stairville for a while but in another forum they said they were a bit expensive i do like the look of them though
Would you say the punters would really notice 3 fassit prism or if the gobos rotate

It depends,if your just looking for moving gobos you might just as well use a scanner as there is no point in moving heads,but a decent mover with prism and rotating gobos can look stunning in the right venue so really down to the sort of work you do.
Here is a picture of a Vizi using the prism

flatliners
07-02-2011, 05:28 PM
It depends,if your just looking for moving gobos you might just as well use a scanner as there is no point in moving heads,but a decent mover with prism and rotating gobos can look stunning in the right venue so really down to the sort of work you do.
Here is a picture of a Vizi using the prism

i have seen the vizi spots but at over 2000 pounds for 4 i think the stairville scanners might be better

TONYTIGER
07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
i have seen the vizi spots but at over 2000 pounds for 4 i think the stairville scanners might be better

I agree and i think thats what i suggested.