PDA

View Full Version : [ SOLD ] - QSC K12's

deltic
24-02-2011, 10:29 PM
selling my K12's starting to make room for arrival of another sound system

owned by me from new probably just over a year old,well looked after used but never abused.
will include a set of slip on padded covers.

collection only nothing to pack them in.

£1000 [ SOLD ]

also still have these db subs from a previous thread

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31278

Charlie Brown
24-02-2011, 11:55 PM
If it wasn't collection you would have had a deal. :(

Corabar Entertainment
25-02-2011, 12:30 AM
I had deleted the above post, but Charlie has assured me that he is expressing an interest in the above item and, rather than just being a throw-away comment, he is interested in making a deal with the OP and arrange for a courier himself, so I have reinstated the post.

deltic
25-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Charlie Nottingham is not that far away,I would meet you half way if you are keen to have a deal

deltic
26-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I had deleted the above post, but Charlie has assured me that he is expressing an interest in the above item and, rather than just being a throw-away comment, he is interested in making a deal with the OP and arrange for a courier himself, so I have reinstated the post.

turns out he does not have the money,and needs to sell his kit first.

Charlie Brown
26-02-2011, 04:07 PM
It would take me a week to sell my Mackies. You said you had someone lined up to buy them today - so I withdrew my offer.

Is someone buying them or not?

deltic
26-02-2011, 04:47 PM
It would take me a week to sell my Mackies. You said you had someone lined up to buy them today - so I withdrew my offer.

Is someone buying them or not?

at no point have i said to you that i have someone lined up to buy them today in fact this is what i said

"anyway i have another forum member who would like to buy them,he has kindly said first option is with you as you posted up.
so i think now is the time to speak up and say if you want them or not."

you had the opportunity to buy them now you don't had you explained yourself in the pm things may have been different.

good luck with finding some k12's and on the sale of your mackies

deltic
27-02-2011, 12:33 PM
k12's now sold