PDA

View Full Version : Ultimax

mg ents
26-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi,

Were just about to order our stands online, anyone know of any good deals, offers etc....that we could look at. We are looking at getting the ultimax 4ft stand....is this a good one?? Quite a few people are saying so....let us know what kinda stuff you lot have so we can make our mind up which is best....

Cheers all...

DMX Will
26-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Haven't used any of it myself, although you don't hear anything but good where Ultimax is concerned. I am however also planning to purchase the 4ft DJ "station" if you will, without the cross bar for LX.

Check out CPC, its about £60-65 there. www.cpc.co.uk

Shaun
27-08-2006, 01:38 AM
you don't hear anything but good where Ultimax is concerned.

Really?

I've never used ultimax but so far I've only ever heard positive comments.

I'd be interested in hearing any pros and cons with regards to ultimax as I'm on the look out for some new stands/tripods.

What I need is really good and sturdy tripods with wind up winch that can support my moving head fixtures.

Danno13
27-08-2006, 01:42 AM
Cheapest for ultimax...

www.directdistribution.uk.com

I'd recomend them as well...

ian8limelight
27-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Cheapest for ultimax...

www.directdistribution.uk.com

I'd recomend them as well...

I'd concur with this. I've been using Direct Distribution since they started and it is run by Andy Tain who also runs Ultimate.

For my money, the Ultimax stands are THE BEST. They are reliable, easy to get replacement parts, and the additional items you can get for them have been well thought through.

DMX Will
27-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Really?

I've never used ultimax but so far I've only ever heard positive comments.

Thats what I was saying :teeth:

Shaun
27-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Thats what I was saying :teeth:

My mistake. I didn't read it right and thought you said "you don't hear anything good about ultimax".

My bad :embarasse :)

Corabar Steve
27-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Echo (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2781), echo (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2979), echo......... :)