PDA

View Full Version : Is our website working....

mg ents
28-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Hi all,

Im a little confused, can someone check the link out for us... one minute its working and the next its just coming up saying ' holding page for gm ents'...
what do you lot see??

Here it is www.gm-ents.co.uk

How come sometimes when i write it, it sets a link up...and other times it doesnt?? Its very confusing...

If you can see anything, what do you think, we know that some of the pages are not working yet but were working on it...

Shaun
28-08-2006, 03:51 PM
It's working just fine for me. Loaded quick too.

Corabar Entertainment
28-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Yep - working fine from here! :)

CRAZY K
28-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Working fine--do you have to buy a phonographic licence for the backing music that plays during the intro voice over--

Thinking of doing this myself,

CRAZY K

alexperrins
28-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Works fine for me too, though I'd say the music was a little loud!! Though my girlfriend liked it so you've got the ladies vote! Did you nab the "They're great" bit from Frosties?

joburgo
28-08-2006, 06:52 PM
no problem here

funkymike
28-08-2006, 09:00 PM
looks good and sounds great ( if i do say so myself)

Keri
28-08-2006, 09:39 PM
I take it the gallery and equipment section are not done yet as they would'nt work for me, just got white boxes.

Edit: the effects on the voice over makes it hard to understand at times.

Im not a fan on background sounds on sites.

funkymike
28-08-2006, 09:50 PM
I take it the gallery and equipment section are not done yet as they would'nt work for me, just got white boxes.

Edit: the effects on the voice over makes it hard to understand at times.

Im not a fan on background sounds on sites.

He does have it without the effects as well, but iam 50/50 on it

mg ents
28-08-2006, 10:30 PM
same here, think we will try it without the effects too and see what ya all think, i think its great either way but im bias

Shaun
28-08-2006, 10:34 PM
there was audio?. I had the speakers off when I viewed it. Just as well, as I'm not a fan of audio on websites.

funkymike
28-08-2006, 10:58 PM
there was audio?. I had the speakers off when I viewed it. Just as well, as I'm not a fan of audio on websites.

But its me, so its worth it having the speakers turned up full wack :teeth:

DMX Will
28-08-2006, 11:06 PM

PC Speakers and full wack, together, not good. lol :omg:

Shaun
28-08-2006, 11:08 PM

I don't think my PLI covers me for such an assualt on the ears :D

Corabar Entertainment
28-08-2006, 11:57 PM
there was audio?. I had the speakers off when I viewed it. Just as well, as I'm not a fan of audio on websites.No, I' not a fan either.... because of the number of times I clicked on a website that launched into audio when I was working in a quiet office with ther people! :omg: :mad: :omg: :mad: :omg: ...clicked off VERY quickly never to return, so they would never get any ofmy business.