PDA

View Full Version : VDJ Video Out For Karaoke

DeckstarDeluxe
07-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Nearly there with the digital karaoke set up!

Only one slight issue remains however is I've got my Numark Cue (VDJ more or less) working on my laptop screen and also on a tv. Only issue is I want the tv to just show the karaoke video and not whats on my screen i.e VDJ with a window showing the video.

Had a quick butchers at the options and it says to enable two outputs on my graphics card and I believe I have done this. Windows shows that two display devices are connected.

Any ideas?

Glenski
07-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Hello

You need to go into VDJ and access the config window then video tab and look for video output, activate and select video - look in the video drop down menu for your graphics card and select it (activate).

Make sure your pc/laptop is setup for 'extended desktop'.

I hope that helps you

Glenn

DeckstarDeluxe
07-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Glen, thanks for your reply.

I had a look earlier at that section and TV output was "ticked" however there was only one output showing here and when you placed the cursor over it did mention about enabling your graphics card to have dual outputs (or words to that effect).

I take it I need to play with my graphics settings with windows rather than a issue with VDJ itself.

SC Events
07-03-2011, 02:22 PM
My Graphics card is set to extended, so I can move my mouse from one screen to another if I want.

I use a 19" LCD flat screen monitor though rather than a TV, which is connected via VGA

Glenski
07-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Hi Glen, thanks for your reply.

I had a look earlier at that section and TV output was "ticked" however there was only one output showing here and when you placed the cursor over it did mention about enabling your graphics card to have dual outputs (or words to that effect).

I take it I need to play with my graphics settings with windows rather than a issue with VDJ itself.

Yes, make sure your graphics card is setup for 'Extended Desktop' before any setting will work in VDJ.

By activating and selecting your graphics card in VDJ, you don't have to drag the VDJ window across your desktop or resize it :)

Thank you

Glenn

DeckstarDeluxe
07-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks Glenn I had set it to dupicate instead of extend.

Now to find some video graphics to fill inbetween songs.

nisfo
07-03-2011, 04:31 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mastermix-DVD-Visuals-/280618434346

I find volume 1 works on most occasions