PDA

View Full Version : iSolution iRock 5s

NXDisco
19-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Just bought a pair of the above for just under 100quid in tip top condition.

Is that a good deal? Never seen the lights in action.

Shaun

Daryll
19-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Naw , rip off , I`ll give you £80 so you wont have to have them cluttering up your house :D :D :D .

:whistle:

Seriously , that's a great bargain , as long as they work , well done.

Daryll

NXDisco
19-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Naw , rip off , I`ll give you £80 so you wont have to have them cluttering up your house :D :D :D .

:whistle:

Seriously , that's a great bargain , as long as they work , well done.

Daryll

Ahaha! Thanks. The buy i'm getting them off is a lighting repair engineer and has refurbished after them coming out of a club. They are only 7months old.

Does anyone know where to get cases for them?

Thanks

flatliners
20-03-2011, 01:28 AM
try mike at www.djanddiscostuff.com he can get the protex flight cases for about 75 each.
great lights by the way. are they the hid lamps in them i had 4 hid 5s and 2 5bs

Takeiteasy
28-03-2011, 01:36 AM
We pulled some of these out of a bar once.
After a little TLC and a quick clean up inside they were like new, really shocked me just how bright they were and how nice the colours were considering the price of them new when comparing them with the likes of Martin etc.

Anyway YES you got a very good deal buddy

NXDisco
07-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Oh my God.... I've just finally received these lights! Wow... That's all I'll say.

Shaun
07-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Oh my God.... I've just finally received these lights! Wow... That's all I'll say.

I have the iRock 7b's and I love them. I currently owned Martin efx600 and the iRocks completely blow the efx out the window in my opinion.

NXDisco
07-04-2011, 10:13 PM
I love them. Yes I know some people will come out and say that there is better, but these will suite me to the ground as I start off. I haven't done a gig yet, but have one end of the month and the impression these lights will give is one of a professional and high-end service.

Shaun
07-04-2011, 10:21 PM
I love them. Yes I know some people will come out and say that there is better, but these will suite me to the ground as I start off. I haven't done a gig yet, but have one end of the month and the impression these lights will give is one of a professional and high-end service.

:agree:

The colours are very vibrant and give the impression of a high-end effect. They'll suit you fine or a long time to come. If you get bored with them In the next month or so I'll buy them from you. :)

paulg
08-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Nice lights - we've had six of them for probably 4 years now and they have never been any bother. Build quality is very good. The stability of the electronics also looks after your bulbs. Only down side is the body size - they are a bit bulky but at least that vents them well.

Changing bulbs is a bit fiddly - you've to take off the front panel that is fastened on with some seriously long threaded bolts! Not sure which bulb you're using but Buy some of the long life (1000hr) bulbs and you can forget about changing them.

http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=LAMELC10H