PDA

View Full Version : VDJ Broadcaster version

MORGEY
31-03-2011, 03:21 PM
I am currently using vdj home version at home and am very pleased with it.
I will at some time this year be doing a gig away from home and will need a professional version and of course will be paying for it.
I have looked and compared all of their versions and think that the broadcaster version would be absolutely fine for now and in the future.
It is the very entry level version and obviously the cheapest version.
Can anyone tell me if this is not the right way to or that I should buy a more expensive version.
It could be that I only use it once out on the road, but who knows what the future may bring. ;) :D

Digital Jack
31-03-2011, 10:19 PM
You pay your money - you make your choice.
What's the problem if you like that software ?
The act of questioning your choice of software at this early stage may already indicate that your choice of software doesn't cut the mustard.

Have you used the free trials of various software that's on the market ?

You aren't really checking out what's available if you've only tried one or two choices of software.

MORGEY
01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I think what I mean is that I really like the free version of vdj and would like to pay for a license and that the broadcast version is really the right one for me.
But the cost of the broadcast version is so much cheaper than the full version so I am wondering if there is any catch or pitfall should I buy it.
I have tried other free versions of software but found that vdj suited me.
Thanks for your reply.

Digital Jack
01-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Maybe it would pay to register at their website and you could ask in their forum , if anyone know those products inside out it would be the folks in the VDJ forum I guess.
I know what you mean though, it's a pain in the butt when software developers create half a dozen (or more) variations of the same(ish) product.
It can leave you with a spinning head.