PDA

View Full Version : VDJ Plugin Problem

Mark Wild
05-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Alright lads n' lasses,

I'm a bit bamboozled by a problem I'm having at the moment and was hoping someone could help.

Basically I'm trying to add a couple of new plugin effects to VDJ Pro 7.0.3, easy enough task you would think!

So I download HQFlange & a gate effect from the VDJ website, put them on my lappy double click the little red Christamas present type icon and it comes up 'install complete' I goto My Documents and check the DLL file has been thrown into the right place and it has. When I open VDJ the effect is in the drop down box on the iFace, but when I try to select it, I can't.

So I do some research and it seems I have to update Runtime libraries and install latest DirectX 9 http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/TexZK/blogs/4265/Windows_libraries_for_plugins.html
(which I'm sure is correct already) So I do this and still can't select the effect so it works :confused:

Anyone have a solution? Ideas? Anything ! lol :D

gharbud
06-04-2011, 12:48 AM
i had the same problem mate, was a case of restarting lappy, as direct x needs latop to restart before it takes affect, hope this works for you