PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Works Spreadsheet Help

DeckstarDeluxe
11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Using Microsoft Works Spreadsheet to update my karaoke playlists and last night I got 26 discs done (out of 250). I only have four fields Song Title, Artist, Cd Number and Track Number.

Question is how do you sort them by artist or song title so it moves the information from the other three columns with it. I just tried it and it only arranged the song title column so I had Elvis singing Right Round etc....

Hope this makes sense?

surround sounds
11-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Using Microsoft Works Spreadsheet to update my karaoke playlists and last night I got 26 discs done (out of 250). I only have four fields Song Title, Artist, Cd Number and Track Number.

Question is how do you sort them by artist or song title so it moves the information from the other three columns with it. I just tried it and it only arranged the song title column so I had Elvis singing Right Round etc....

Hope this makes sense?

Go to tools,hightlight all four Fields,Select sort.Then choose which ever column you want in order.Hope this is what you mean

Shakermaker Promotions
11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
That's how I would have done it.

surround sounds
11-04-2011, 02:58 PM
:d :d

DeckstarDeluxe
11-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Ah fantastic thanks for the help.

As this will go on for many pages is there a way to always have at the top of each page song/artist/cd/track number or do you have to find the right row and put this in manually?

WWDJ
11-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Ah fantastic thanks for the help.

As this will go on for many pages is there a way to always have at the top of each page song/artist/cd/track number or do you have to find the right row and put this in manually?

Reference the rows that contain there header in print setup. There will be an area for the header and it will just print them on each page. How you you do this depends on which version you are using.