PDA

View Full Version : wedding fair with a difference

Ricesnaps
04-09-2006, 07:29 PM
We have just been asked if we would like to attend a wedding fair on Sunday at a local hotel for no cost - well actually the chocolate fountain, but that's even better.

However, it a civil ceremony wedding fair!!

Anyone been to one of these? As it's free, why not have a go, but not sure we think there will be many people attending!

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-09-2006, 07:33 PM
We have just been asked if we would like to attend a wedding fair on Sunday at a local hotel for no cost - well actually the chocolate fountain, but that's even better.

However, it a civil ceremony wedding fair!!

Anyone been to one of these? As it's free, why not have a go, but not sure we think there will be many people attending!

I'd love to do one of them.

I did my first civil partnership last Sunday and it was brilliant fun.

Shaun
04-09-2006, 08:06 PM
I'd love to do one of them.

Ditto :)

I also did my 1st civil ceremony recently. It was really good fun.

Candybeatdiscos
04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
shaun was it in anstruther? lol

I would like to do one...might suggest it to the local wedding fair hotel

Shaun
04-09-2006, 11:04 PM
shaun was it in anstruther? lol

No, the one I did was local. I did recieve an enquiry for a civil partnership reception for 2 ladies in Anstruther though.

Ricesnaps
14-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Just realised I hadn't given any feedback on this.

Well we had a great time with the chocolate fountain as you can see! The same sex wedding fair was very badly attended - only about 10 couples all day, but the contacts with the other exhibiters was great and it looks like we'll get the christmas fountain bookings from the hotel as they liked us better than any of the others they have used!

Oh and nobody else got any bookings, except us - three confirmed now (and one was a straight couple!)