PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Wedding Music Videos...

Alex
12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Hey guys and girls...

Troy from DJ Event Planner posted this on facebook earlier and I thought it was great!!

http://vimeo.com/21826774

Just wondered if anyone else has come across wedding videos with a similar style? If so... please post a link!

I would LOVE to produce something like that.... :D

Mark Wild
12-05-2011, 03:48 PM
That's a cracker ! the guy that drops in at 2.55 min is the man ! lol

Shakermaker Promotions
12-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Don't get me wrong, it's well done but I think it's very cheesy and I wonder what the copyright is on it because of the tune.

Marc J
12-05-2011, 03:52 PM
It's impressive, but I can't help thinking it was probably a proper PITA on the day. Looks like a video shoot which they happened to get married at, rather than the other way around...

dmckaraoke
12-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Looks too staged to have been filmed on the day of the wedding..but till very smart.

surround sounds
12-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Fantastic

DiscoMagic
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
luv it
luv it
luv it

marting
12-05-2011, 05:10 PM
i like pity it took over the wedding though but i do like

Takeiteasy
12-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Great.... love it :)

Ecstatic Events
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I love that - Would of been a great gig to do :)

wensleydale
12-05-2011, 06:17 PM
There another one like this (also Black Eyed Peas) for 2 people who were on Big Brother.
Bits are ok (like the father of bride/groom who does the first "dirty bit") but it's a little ott for my liking, and I hate to think how many times they had to play this dreadful song at during the evening.

Mark Wild
12-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Such a load of negative miserable sods on here sometimes I swear ! Blah blah blah.....

Ecstatic Events
12-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Such a load of negative miserable sods on here sometimes I swear ! Blah blah blah.....

I cant see what there isn't to like about it :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cowlinn
12-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Looking around his website, he has some absolutely outstanding work on there, really very good.

surround sounds
12-05-2011, 06:46 PM
There another one like this (also Black Eyed Peas) for 2 people who were on Big Brother.
Bits are ok (like the father of bride/groom who does the first "dirty bit") but it's a little ott for my liking, and I hate to think how many times they had to play this dreadful song at during the evening.

Yes i remember that.It also had the dj presenter from BBC WM on the Video.

wensleydale
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM

It's very well done, and parts are slightly funny, but I dont think I'd want to spend my wedding day worrying about making a video.
Bah humbug.

Cowlinn
12-05-2011, 07:00 PM
It's very well done, and parts are slightly funny, but I dont think I'd want to spend my wedding day worrying about making a video.
Bah humbug.

They specifically state on their website that they stay in the shadows and out of the way, not interfering at all.

wensleydale
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM
They specifically state on their website that they stay in the shadows and out of the way, not interfering at all.

They may do, but the dance routines and everything else dont just "happen".
It has to be a lot of work- which is fine- they were obviously happy with that, but for me I'd rather not have to do all that on my wedding day.

Shaun
12-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I recall a similar one being posted last year on the forum, it used 'Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling' as the background track. If memory serves me right it was someone from Big Brothers wedding.

surround sounds
12-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I recall a similar one being posted last year on the forum, it used 'Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling' as the background track. If memory serves me right it was someone from Big Brothers wedding.

Yes i do believe his name was PJ from Birmingham,He married the presenter from BBC Radio WM

surround sounds
12-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Here it is
http://youtu.be/Nw_7Up2Mf8A

yourdj
12-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Don't get me wrong, it's well done but I think it's very cheesy and I wonder what the copyright is on it because of the tune.

Looks too staged to have been filmed on the day of the wedding..but till very smart.

Looking around his website, he has some absolutely outstanding work on there, really very good.

I cant see what there isn't to like about it :confused: :confused: :confused:

From a personal point of view I would not use it for promotion for Djing in the UK. great for the US as they get sucked into anything.

nice job though even if it does look like rent a crowd :p

I would definitely stick to my crappy selfshot movies. ;)

Who is this bloke and can i have a link to his website?

Shaun
12-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Yes i do believe his name was PJ from Birmingham,He married the presenter from BBC Radio WM

Here it is
http://youtu.be/Nw_7Up2Mf8A

Yep, that's the one!

wensleydale
12-05-2011, 08:22 PM

Keep up Shaun