PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] Numark CD Mix-2 (combined cd player/mixer)

DJ James Lake
19-06-2011, 11:36 PM
I am selling my Numark CD Mix-2 as I never use it anymore.

Its a great little compact unit ideal for a backup solution or for a small setup which is what I had it for.

It is in good condition but does have a couple of minor faults.

These are.

Missing the 2 plastic knobs on the pitch controls.
Right hand deck pitch got knocked and bent and now doesnt operate the pitch as it should (I just turn it off)
Left deck plastic cover on cd drawer is missing
Left deck takes a couple of seconds more to read a CDR disc when first put in (ok on normal cds, but after that works perfectly.

Apart from that is in very good condition and fully working

Plays CDs and MP3 cds.
Has 2 mic inputs
Line ins and XLR outputs.

£120 plus courier (£10) or pickup from Wilby nr. Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.

Payment by bank transfer preferred.

Any questions please ask.

Product info:

Numark's CD Mix-2 combines a full-featured DJ mixer with a dual-transport, high-precision CD player, creating a powerhouse tool for DJs. Whether you're concocting custom mixes for your own recordings or performing live for parties or for professional events, you'll appreciate the system's dual RIAA-equalized phono inputs, 3 line-level inputs, and 2 microphone inputs with independent input levels.

Each of the built-in CD transports offers true buffered instant start, seamless full-CD looping, instant stutter start with selectable stutter points, relay play (deck 1 to deck 2), and Numark's patented Anti-Shock technology, which means your system will never miss a beat, no matter how many feet hit the floor under your spell. A crossfader lets you smoothly transition between 2 inputs and controls the auto start feature of the CD units.

The Numark CD Mix-2 also features dual headphone jacks (one .25-inch, one .125-inch) with any-input cueing for each, fader start, a pitch bend/jog wheel (+/- 16 percent), 3-speed scanning forward and reverse, frame-accurate search (1/75 seconds per step), and auto-dead space elimination with auto cue.

Outputs include master XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced and record outputs with a 3-band equalizer for master output.

You'll never have to strain to read the system's enormous backlit display, and its dual-band, 12-segment LED output meters help you keep tabs on your levels. The CD Mix-2 comes with its own 12V AC/DC power adapter, but you may also power it through a car's cigarette lighter with an optional vehicle power-supply kit, depending on where your activities take you.

Automatic CD tray protection prevents doors from sliding open accidentally and during use, while +10 tracks skip search simplifies access to choice samples buried deep in discs encoded with many tracks. Ready for a break? Program a sequence of up to 30 tracks and let the CD Mix-2 do the DJ-ing.

Dual CD player and mixer with fader start
Anti-Shock memory buffer
±12% pitch control with pitch bend wheel
Seamless looping, continuous play, track programmable
External inputs for 3 line, 2 mic, 2 phono
Balanced output, master EQ, stereo/mono control
EQ on each channel

DJ James Lake
24-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150621880520&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_786wt_1141

DJ James Lake
29-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Reduced on ebay to £100.

See link above

DJ James Lake
01-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Now Sold