PDA

View Full Version : Traktor - Export Playlist.

Ecstatic Events
23-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi Guys and Girls.

I have a quick question.

I have a gig on Saturday and the client would like a full playlist after the event.

Can a playlist from the night be exported via Traktor, If so, HOW? and what format will it export to?

Thanks in advance.

Mike :beer1:

Excalibur
23-06-2011, 11:22 AM
I don't know about Traktor, but I'm sure it can be done in VDJ, for it automatically saves them in date order.

Ecstatic Events
23-06-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't know about Traktor, but I'm sure it can be done in VDJ, for it automatically saves them in date order.

Thanks for the info - I also know it can be done in Media Monkey as I will be using this program for "Background Music" I just cant suss out "How To" in Traktor :D

WWDJ
23-06-2011, 12:10 PM
It can be done yes.

Find the completed event playlist in your archive, then import the playlist back into traktor

You can then 'save as webpage' and copy paste from there

You can also save a playlist as m3u and open it in iTunes, although I am not sure what export options iTunes has??

Ecstatic Events
23-06-2011, 12:34 PM
It can be done yes.

Find the completed event playlist in your archive, then import the playlist back into traktor

You can then 'save as webpage' and copy paste from there

You can also save a playlist as m3u and open it in iTunes, although I am not sure what export options iTunes has??

Perfect - Almost!

This way you see EVEYTHING. i.e Tracks Cued and NOT played during a set etc.

But thank you - Exactly what I was after :D

funkymook
23-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Perfect - Almost!

This way you see EVEYTHING. i.e Tracks Cued and NOT played during a set etc.

But thank you - Exactly what I was after :D

Not if you tick ignore Cued Tracks and double click on any List Options you don't want so the 'X' disappears.

Ecstatic Events
23-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Not if you tick ignore Cued Tracks and double click on any List Options you don't want so the 'X' disappears.

Briliant - Thanks :beer1: :beer1: