PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] American DJ X Move LED moving head x 2

DJ Tony McQue
28-06-2011, 01:29 PM
On offer are a pair of American DJ X Move moving head lighting effects. The lights are in perfect working order and in very good condition. One of them did have a tiny crack on the case but this has been repaired. I bought them from another forum a few months ago but I have not found a use for them in my rig so may as well move them on. They come with Arriba padded bags. A link to the manufacturers specifications can be found here:

http://www.americandj.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=1787&MainId=2&Category=Lighting_DISCONTINUED

http://www.americandj.com/images/xmove.jpg

These are nice bright LED lights and the DMX is a joy to use. When I did use them, I just used the sound to light programs as they are all very colourful and don't do random strobing.

I am after £395 for the pair and whichl includes delivery via a repatable courier or you can collect, have a demo and talk shop for £380.

Davy
28-06-2011, 02:34 PM
To help with the sale ...

Tony bought the lights from me as I fancied a change . They have been keep stored in cases since new , I also kept the cases in a bigger case to protect them best I could .

The tiny crack on the case was the light being dropped and didn't effect it so I never repaired it ( although repaired now ).

here's a video of the lights at an Old Skool night I did. the scans are the matched X-scans which can be picked up cheaply and compliment the X-moves

YouTube - ‪Nightlifeentertainment.co.uk‬‏

The lights were more than double Tony's asking price a few years ago when new so these are a bargain.

DJ Tony McQue
29-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Price dropped to £375 including delivery.

anthf
29-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Price dropped to £375 including delivery.

hi m8 ive now sent payment to your paypal thanks .

DJ Tony McQue
29-06-2011, 07:49 PM
hi m8 ive now sent payment to your paypal thanks .

No you didn't.

Lights now sold to Andy Collins! I hope you enjoy them. :beer1: