PDA

View Full Version : SEDA ShowNight - THIS SUNDAY!!!

Paul Forsyth
14-07-2011, 11:46 AM
SEDA ShowNight Sunday 17th July 2011

Argggghhhhhh – Last minute reminder dot com

My apologies for the short notice and short content of this reminder. It has been a mental few weeks and continues in the same vein.

Just a quick reminder that SEDA ShowNight is this Sunday featuring Guest retailer, product from Numark, Denon, Citronic and more, Members Show, SEDAshop, the Treasure Island that is the Bring and Buy second hand table plus some other surprises. For members there will also be a full run down on the new Find A DJ section of the SEDA website plus the fantastic networking opportunities that there always are on these nights.

SEDA ShowNights are Bi-Monthly physical meetings primarily for members but also open to visitors (at no charge), offering the opportunity to see new kit, meet and network with colleagues, suppliers and other related businesses and individuals and also generally discuss our industry.

All are very welcome, so if you've ever wondered what goes on please feel free to come along. Also if you came along a few years ago and weren't too keen, come and see us again, things change.

We hope to see you there!

Paul Forsyth
SEDA - Chairman / Events

Details of the ShowNight

Date Sunday 17th July 2011

Times Doors open 19.30
Finish 22.30 - 23.00

Venue The Village Hotel
Castle View, Forstal Road, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AQ. Just off the M20 J6.
DO NOT USE THE ABOVE POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV - IT WILL TAKE YOU MILES AWAY!!!

Satellite Navigation:
For programming satellite navigations systems please use postcode ME14 3AS.

I think that covers most of it.

If there's anything else you need to know, please give me a shout.

R.O.A.R.

Unfortunately we do (very rarely) get serial visitors who claim they see no value in joining but would like to attend the ShowNights. We feel that the ShowNights are one of our members favourite benefits and therefore as a general rule would expect someone that wanted to attend on a regular basis to join the association.(As a guide we would not expect a visitor to attend more than 2 ShowNights)

Paul Forsyth
14-07-2011, 12:14 PM
I knew I shouldn't do things in a rush - (cut and paste) - please excuse the original date at the bottom of the post lol

DeckstarDeluxe
14-07-2011, 12:17 PM
I knew I shouldn't do things in a rush - (cut and paste) - please excuse the original date at the bottom of the post lol

Edited :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I'll be there. :thumbsup:

DeckstarDeluxe
14-07-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm hoping to attend if I'm still alive after Saturdays event. Think Danno is popping along too.

Glenski
14-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I'll be there and bringing a few bits and pieces for the 2nd hand table :)

Thank you

Glenn

DiscoMagic
14-07-2011, 03:59 PM
I hopfully be there - though I have a 3am finish on Saturday :omg:

Be a nice change from the usual bingo at the local :)

It will be good to meet some of you after all this time :beer1:

coloursounds
15-07-2011, 03:28 PM
I'll be there and bringing a few bits and pieces for the 2nd hand table :)

Thank you

Glenn

Oh Ooh, what are you bringing, should I be worried?

coloursounds
15-07-2011, 03:33 PM
you must come and introduce yourself when you get there and tell me your forum names, I still see all these names on here and it would be great to put a face to them. Oh and by the way, you won't miss me, I run the secondhand corner and it's my missus that signs you in, so that should help.

Glenski
15-07-2011, 04:15 PM
you must come and introduce yourself when you get there and tell me your forum names, I still see all these names on here and it would be great to put a face to them. Oh and by the way, you won't miss me, I run the secondhand corner and it's my missus that signs you in, so that should help.

What is the best time to turn up to have stuff on the second hand table? and where is best to park/unload?

Thank you

Glenn

Daryll
15-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Do my hardest to be there.

Daryll