PDA

View Full Version : iPhone4 Advice

Mayhem 1
24-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Gentlemen:

Looking for advice here.

I have the above phone and tried to log onto this forum with my log in details and it would not let me log in? any thoughts/ideas?

Shaun
24-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Gentlemen:

Looking for advice here.

I have the above phone and tried to log onto this forum with my log in details and it would not let me log in? any thoughts/ideas?

Are you perhaps just used to not entering your username and password (as the cookie will be stored on your PC)? When trying it from your phone you'll need to enter your username and password.

Apart from that there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to access the forum from your phones browser.

Shaun
24-07-2011, 06:31 PM
p.s. Moving this to the help section.

NXDisco
24-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Hi mate.

When you click on a text box to enter information, the iPhone has a nice tendency to auto put caps lock on.

So if your password is like 'hello', you might be entering 'Hello'. The username and password are case sensitive.

Not sure if that will help buts that why I couldn't log on here when I first got my iPhone.

Shaun

Jiggles
24-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Will do the auto caps on usernames (which the forum doesn't care about) but not the password box. Login problems try deleting the cache in the safari settings panel. Can solve login and cookie problems on mobile devices.

Mayhem 1
26-07-2011, 03:23 PM
many thanks gents :beer1: