PDA

View Full Version : Anyone free

funkymike
15-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Is there anyone here who fancies some karaoke or possibly disco work on thursday nights in Bicester, Oxfordshire, which also might be on the odd fri or sat night too. (if your anygood)

I need some cover if I cant make it or fancy a night off, the money is ok not brill but its better than sitting at home doing nothing, and I wont take any comish off either.

Either pm me or email on [email protected] for more details

Thanks

MIKE :teeth:

colinm345
15-09-2006, 07:28 AM
Is there anyone here who fancies some karaoke or possibly disco work on thursday nights in Bicester, Oxfordshire, which also might be on the odd fri or sat night too. (if your anygood)

I need some cover if I cant make it or fancy a night off, the money is ok not brill but its better than sitting at home doing nothing, and I wont take any comish off either.

Either pm me or email on [email protected] for more details

Thanks

MIKE :teeth:

Hi Mike

You have mail................:teeth:

jamesh
15-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi Mike

You've got more mail............... :)

colinm345
15-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi Mike

You've got more mail............... :)

LOL
But we live closer James:teeth:

jamesh
15-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Very true :) but surely the only reason distance should come into it is from my side of things not Mikes... Just means i have to leave a little earlier than you :p

colinm345
15-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Touche :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

colinm345
15-09-2006, 04:07 PM
A lot earlier I would think

funkymike
15-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Very true :) but surely the only reason distance should come into it is from my side of things not Mikes... Just means i have to leave a little earlier than you :p

So where are you based?

jamesh
15-09-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm based in Worcestershire but tend to travel all over the place... but does depend a little on prices (although not always)... for example tomorrow i'm giging in shropshire then next saturday i'm in essex... and still confirming where i'll be for the weekend of the 30th....

Have a disco
16-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Jamesh if you dont wanna do essex I will gladly cover them if not booked as is well my neck of the woods but only If I aint booked already better to have someone to cover ya backside lol

soundtracker
18-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Depends what its with!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesh
18-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Jamesh if you dont wanna do essex I will gladly cover them if not booked as is well my neck of the woods but only If I aint booked already better to have someone to cover ya backside lol

Cheers for the offer.... Next time might consider it but had quite a few chats with the client now and i'm actually quite looking forward to it... Is a joint birthday function and a welcome home function rolled into one... Mainly young people (18-30) invited and the song suggestion / playlist sheet they have returned mainly has allot of funky house, trance and 70's / 80's on it so could be a cracking night... (mind you wont know for sure till the actual night).

Going to set up the full rig and take the 2k PA so should be as close to a nightclub as a mobile disco can get to!

Down side is the 3 hours drive each way! But got a roadie to share the driving with so should be ok..

Must remember the camera :)

Have a disco
18-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Have a good night rowdy bunch us essex lot LOL but we know how to party like a gooden